TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

7 hours ago, EmptyPromises said:

Who is the guy, her boyfriend?

This is the guy behind that Instagram account who posted pictures of Sky in London this summer chasing a seagull and next to the Big Ben/Buckingham Palace (neck tattoo matches) and she keeps liking his photos/commenting... So if not boyfriend then a close friend at least 👀

12 hours ago, Golden Hour said:

Honestly I think she's looking the healthiest she has in a while. She's always had a thinner face, but her legs used to be really alarmingly tiny. She looks to be in good shape honestly.

7 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

It’s a side angle and she looks fine 💀 I honestly think she looks the healthiest she has ever done- I just don’t personally like many of her style choices but she likes them.

I'm going to trust you on that one guys. 

Maybe it's just that I'm comparing her to the way she used to look back in 2010-2013. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

I'm going to trust you on that one guys. 

Maybe it's just that I'm comparing her to the way she used to look back in 2010-2013. 

To be fair to you I get it.

I don't compare her face to the early 2010s since its been so long, and in the electro POP days she still looked like a kid. But during the NTMT era she did GWT pretty rough looking. However in this pic i think it's just unflattering lighting on her cheekbones.

I got a bit scared for a sec too. But she's looked good since the Met Gala imo.

On 9/16/2022 at 10:35 PM, Real Bad Girl said:

What are some songs you guys would like Sky to cover? ❤

I'll go first:

Eyes Without a Face

Listen to Your Heart

Nothing Compares 2 U

Papa Don't Preach

Where Does My Heart Beat Now

Wind Beneath My Wings (she did a cover on a karaoke once)

You Keep Me Hangin On

lark (angel olsen)

other people (beach house)

between the bars (elliott smith)

24 (lana del rey)

the sensual world (kate bush)

icu (phoebe bridgers)

under my umbrella (margo guryan)

green light (lorde)

beatrix (cocteau twins)

ptolemaea (ethel cain)

crush (ethel cain)

strawberry fields forever (the beatles)

cupids trick (elliott smith)

heart shaped box (nirvana)

4 hours ago, EmptyPromises said:

To be fair to you I get it.

I don't compare her face to the early 2010s since its been so long, and in the electro POP days she still looked like a kid. But during the NTMT era she did GWT pretty rough looking. However in this pic i think it's just unflattering lighting on her cheekbones.

I got a bit scared for a sec too. But she's looked good since the Met Gala imo.

Right? She looked stunning at the Met Gala. Breathtaking. 

15 minutes ago, EmptyPromises said:

I want her to collab with Garbage so badly

This is very likely. I want her to do "Milk" by them. It fits her voice so nicely. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 hours ago, skyptolemaea said:

lark (angel olsen)

other people (beach house)

between the bars (elliott smith)

24 (lana del rey)

the sensual world (kate bush)

icu (phoebe bridgers)

under my umbrella (margo guryan)

green light (lorde)

beatrix (cocteau twins)

ptolemaea (ethel cain)

crush (ethel cain)

strawberry fields forever (the beatles)

cupids trick (elliott smith)

heart shaped box (nirvana)

Oh hell yeah I'd love a cover of Heart Shaped Box

Actually I'd love if she went fully grunge/alt rock, it fits her very well imo 

18816146ca556aa7b4aefa2eb3b5ca57.gif

Imagine... 

Descending on September 29th

Desert Daze (Sept 30th) performance with the Album release date announcement for November 

In October Don't Forget Music video alongside with Descending Visualizer

Next year NTMT 10th anniversary with Guardian release and music video and she'll be able to retire :flutter:

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Right? She looked stunning at the Met Gala. Breathtaking. 

This is very likely. I want her to do "Milk" by them. It fits her voice so nicely. 

Milk would be so easy for her to do well, i agree! I'd love it if she did You Look So Fine or Even Though Our Love is Doomed, too

18 minutes ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

Remember when Tonia and Capitol Records Twitter gave us a glimmer of hope? At this point I would settle for a Sky Ferreira thriller movie where the main character is played by Nicholas Cage and he has to sneak into Capitol to retrieve the record.

reface-2022-09-19-08-00-15-01-01.jpg

They should give you a job as a screenwriter. I'm sold. 

I want this movie so badly. 

Guys she looks healthy you just got used to her soft face. Her face is still softer compared to people like Bella Hadid. Her makeup and hair are pretty messy and she poses her face like 😑 which makes her look sickly and depressed. She was always messy and grungy but I was always more of a fan of her wardrobe. 

25 minutes ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

Remember when Tonia and Capitol Records Twitter gave us a glimmer of hope? At this point I would settle for a Sky Ferreira thriller movie where the main character is played by Nicholas Cage and he has to sneak into Capitol to retrieve the record.

reface-2022-09-19-08-00-15-01-01.jpg

Lmao the fact that 2013+84=2097

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif