TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

5 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

Back to the covers topic:

I feel like Sky's voice suits a lot of Lorde songs, also a lot of TR era Charli songs, but I would especially love to see buzzcut season and so far away

it was so homophobic when she performed grins with Charli but never released a studio remix of it like... that would have DESTROYED tumblr back in the day

On 9/19/2022 at 2:00 PM, EXODUS said:

Millionaire idea for Capitol and Sky, release a "From the Vault" collection of releases until Masochism is finally out.

Imagine this:

Cry Baby (From the Vault) 

Wild at Heart (From the Vault) 

I'm Not Alright (From the Vault) 

The three shelves albums with extra tracks from those sessions. 

Everyone wins. 

Why are the fucking scared to get more money while doing the bare minimum of effort? 

Sky hire me as your fucking manager and I will get so much money for you and you can keep doing nothing. 

best idea ever. but i don't understand why they don't do absolutely nothing

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

4 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I wonder if l-word-ing the album would trigger a release :dua: I know nothing happened when Guardian, Pray for Rain and others surfaced, but... what if Descending and the others that could be circulating actually make the label and Sky herself move? :um2:

:godlaugh2:

not at all. If anything a rage post against fans on instagram and thats it

On 9/19/2022 at 9:55 PM, feelingxcx said:

He only has 38 followers so I definitely don't want to share his username. Here are the pictures of her that he posted.

https://ibb.co/vxR2YB9
https://ibb.co/P9rPwHC
https://ibb.co/dgkzZxP

Me whenever I see river ducks.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

On 9/19/2022 at 10:00 AM, EXODUS said:

Millionaire idea for Capitol and Sky, release a "From the Vault" collection of releases until Masochism is finally out.

Imagine this:

Everyone wins. 

Why are the fucking scared to get more money while doing the bare minimum of effort? 

Sky hire me as your fucking manager and I will get so much money for you and you can keep doing nothing. 

this triggered the bonnie mckee stan in me

On 9/19/2022 at 1:00 PM, EXODUS said:

Imagine this:

Everyone wins. 

in regards to past things, someone at Capitol def has a vendetta against Sky. Her uncompromising attitude probably pissed off the wrong people, hence 3 shelved albums.

negAbhB.png

On 9/19/2022 at 4:06 PM, 400lux said:

when masochism is actually just a social experiment abstract art piece about how long people will torture themselves and believe a million of the same lies while holding out hope for something that isn't coming AKA masochism......304989329-782948469589007-12294747656585

Is this real 💀😂, I feel bad for laughing inside.

On 9/16/2022 at 8:35 PM, Mountain said:

What are some songs you guys would like Sky to cover? ❤

I'll go first:

Eyes Without a Face

Listen to Your Heart

Nothing Compares 2 U

Papa Don't Preach

Where Does My Heart Beat Now

Wind Beneath My Wings (she did a cover on a karaoke once)

You Keep Me Hangin On

Speaking of Eyes Without a Face, I love the cover Angel Olsen did. Her whole Aisles EP is sort of ominous covers of 80s classics, and sounds very Sky inspired. I remember Sky and Angel used to be good friends back in the day, with Angel even teaching Sky how to drive in her vintage Porsche. Ah I miss those days when Sky was more active and had friends that made it easy to stalk her lol

31 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

sky fighting for her life to keep the existence of cry baby a secret lol let's not act like she wasn't happy that album was shelved, she claims to have hated it then and that it was " fake " 

this sounds fair, considering One is legit one of the worst songs i have ever heard

negAbhB.png

2 hours ago, AOK said:

Sky Ferreira

Forever a one album artist. 

She actually spoiled us her career when she released "One" as a single, back then she revealed how many albums her career will have. 

One 

One

One

One

One

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, godsmonster said:

this sounds fair, considering One is legit one of the worst songs i have ever heard

Finally someone said it, for fuck's sake I thought I was the only one who found it annoying af lol

Yeah I get the lyrics and that the repetitive lyrics kinda evoke the binary system of a computer etc but I find it quite meh compared to other songs from the era

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: