TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

14 minutes ago, Kristine said:

another new photo shoot…please gawddd let it mean something. She looks fucking amazing tho, ready for a comeback 🙃

She devoured it

Like fr this is one of her biggest serves ever

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

24 minutes ago, Kristine said:

another new photo shoot…please gawddd let it mean something. She looks fucking amazing tho, ready for a comeback 🙃

She looks so beautiful. 

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

8 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Is there an Interview or an Article attached to it? Cause I didn't find it

it hasnt been published yet i think, but this is goodmachinepr caption on insta: “I feel that I’m an intuitive person, I would say that’s the only thing I’ve had going for me. That’s how it always was before, but when I started doubting that is really when things got out of control”. Sky Ferreira talks star signs, growing paths and upcoming music in the new issue of Dazed

3 minutes ago, RGB said:

it hasnt been published yet i think, but this is goodmachinepr caption on insta: “I feel that I’m an intuitive person, I would say that’s the only thing I’ve had going for me. That’s how it always was before, but when I started doubting that is really when things got out of control”. Sky Ferreira talks star signs, growing paths and upcoming music in the new issue of Dazed

Can't wait to read the interview 😳 also there's a fifth photo on that Instagram post that wasn't included in the tweet above

1 hour ago, Kristine said:

She looks as good as she looked during 2012, slaaaaay. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

The way Ms. Bluebeard is kind of a spooky Halloween circus music bop :bop: if only it was less rough lol 

Fun fact it's actually a topline for the Metronomy instrumental "Black Eye/Burnt Thumb"

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥