TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

2 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

The fact that only 3 leaked songs are fully finished with more than 1 verse... She probably doesn't have enough songs to make a full album.

we actually don't have a clue or know at all. this gurl is having songs leaked that have almost a decade, how are we expecting to know what she has already on the table.

Wow finders keepers is kind of a first for her, rnb electronic flavour. The lyrics needed work, nothing she says quite stands out. 

8 hours ago, Mountain said:

Enjoy.

Do you have one man show? 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

7 minutes ago, Kristine said:

Yeah I could have gone without Ms Bluebeard ever leaking 🥴

Actually this is the second time Ms Bluebeard leaked. 

The first time was in LQ and without that long intro. No one (including me) cared for it enough to save it or share it. 

Maybe the ones who had that LQ file thought someone else would share it and it got lost lol. 

Now that I'm hearing it in HQ with that intro, I can't say it's a better experience haha

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

Actually this is the second time Ms Bluebeard leaked. 

The first time was in LQ and without that long intro. No one (including me) cared for it enough to save it or share it. 

Maybe the ones who had that LQ file thought someone else would share it and it got lost lol. 

Now that I'm hearing it in HQ with that intro, I can't say it's a better experience haha

I just can’t imagine a world where anyone thought that song would be a viable release. She must have been super young though when she made that because her voice sounds like she’s a child. I’d say maybe even before her As If era

4 minutes ago, Kristine said:

I just can’t imagine a world where anyone thought that song would be a viable release. She must have been super young though when she made that because her voice sounds like she’s a child. I’d say maybe even before her As If era

Well, TBH I think there is quite a big scene of the alternative music where such weirdos as Ms. Bluebeard get released. It's a niche sound, but there are people who like and cherish such distorted creations.

Upon Don't Forget release, I remember someone pointing out that its outro would blend well into Downhill Lullaby as both parts have strings. So I tried it and it actually sounds great.

Don't Forget transitioning into Downhill Lullaby

I still see Downhill Lullaby as the perfect album opener but this works so good so

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

28 minutes ago, Kristine said:

I just can’t imagine a world where anyone thought that song would be a viable release.

The leak of Ms. Bluebeard is a super rough/unfinished demo, that's why her vocals are underproduced and half of it is instrumental-only.

I honestly think it's just something she and Coco Morier did for fun, but the song would surely sound a lot different if released or finalised. 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

16 hours ago, glitch diva said:

Just did this using Don't Forget OG cover.

VKNR5rO.jpg

It’s the first time I’ve seen the og DF cover and I can’t believe a certain someone said it was ugly. Obviously, the one we got is better, but this one also has its charm 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

12 minutes ago, Furor Poeticus said:

It’s the first time I’ve seen the og DF cover and I can’t believe a certain someone said it was ugly. Obviously, the one we got is better, but this one also has its charm 

I find this one to be a lot better, even though the one we got officially is pretty too. This one is, I'd say, a bit more artistic & alternative & suits the sound (and Sky's persona) better.

16 hours ago, glitch diva said:

Just did this using Don't Forget OG cover.

VKNR5rO.jpg

Obsessed

Spoiler

Is there any chance you could make one with ‘Masochism’ on the left and ‘Unreleased’ on the right so I could use this for leaked stuff? :flutter: