TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

18 hours ago, glitch diva said:

Just did this using Don't Forget OG cover.

VKNR5rO.jpg

This would be a perfect album cover. 

Sky HIRE YOUR FANS 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I really hope that all of this Photoshoots, Live Concerts @ Festivals and etc means that the album is finally coming over this year. I know we've been there before but I get the feeling that Sky isn't promising things on articles because of all that has happened before. 

We've been hinted many times that 2022 is the year, hopefully everything will work out and it will be for sure. We just need it to come to an end. 

At the same time, something tells me to let it go and don't let myself make believe in all of these empty hints. We've really had enough... 

Spoiler

I just wish she'd say the date and release it.  

21 hours ago, AOK said:

Well, TBH I think there is quite a big scene of the alternative music where such weirdos as Ms. Bluebeard get released. It's a niche sound, but there are people who like and cherish such distorted creations.

Thank you. It’s a precious little capsule track, one of the best things about making music is ‘daring to suck’ & completely uninhibited artistry is so much fun. Maybe that’s why I love Charli’s “Beach Hut in Hawaii”, it doesn’t always have to be serious!

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

11 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Thank you. It’s a precious little capsule track, one of the best things about making music is ‘daring to suck’ & completely uninhibited artistry is so much fun. Maybe that’s why I love Charli’s “Beach Hut in Hawaii”, it doesn’t always have to be serious!

I feel the same about Mariah Carey and Dynamite State lol.

The repeated random muffled Sky voice "mArAiAh kErY" on the background and her COME ON BOYS AND GALS LET'S BLOW UP DA WALLS on DS.

well-so-im-done.gif

4 hours ago, Kurt said:

Thanks!!

——

Sorry guys, I found it in an old thread on another forum so I assumed it was probably posted here a long time ago

https://krakenfiles.com/view/f9bvMUJ1Xp/file.html

Whoa that's the first time I'm hearing the guitarless version of this song

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

5 hours ago, pinkfuneral said:

Guardian would've been the perfect comeback song. I feel like it more eloquently conveys her struggles with the music industry/media than Don't Forget, which feels a bit immature in comparison. Guardian just has this classic feel to it that would make it a hit, at least in indie circles

Guardian always felt like it would fit in perfectly in a scene from Labyrinth. 

reface-2022-09-19-08-00-15-01-01.jpg

7 hours ago, Kurt said:

Thanks!!

——

Sorry guys, I found it in an old thread on another forum so I assumed it was probably posted here a long time ago

https://krakenfiles.com/view/f9bvMUJ1Xp/file.html

Thank you! This definitely sounds better than the file I had. The lack of the guitar definitely hurts tho :crying2:

Wishing I Pray for Rain had a lossless leak as well :cryney2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: