TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

wait does Ariel pink actually have any credits on ntmt or is this article extremely misinformed. 

i know everyone's saying the this is the same old but actually this article largely contradicts her past ones... 

anyway i really enjoy her me too comment and talking about the spectacle and 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

12 minutes ago, vitriolkisses said:

Her latest interviews are so repetitive re: label strife but there’s also this undercurrent of like… pure sadness. It seems like she’s just now kind of realizing what big great things she can do, I feel bad she seems so unsure of herself. That part about being made to feel “demanding for wanting to have a room to change in on shoots, rather than change in front of like 30 fucking guys” is especially telling of the subtle degradation that not just her but many female artists are still subject to. :noparty:

i feel like the reason she's been so silent this cycle is that she's truly not even sure anything is going to happen. it's interesting to hear her talk about all the confidence she used to have and how she sold herself to get signed and now it's all gone, like she can't convince her label or herself (df video ) over anything 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

15 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

wait does Ariel pink actually have any credits on ntmt or is this article extremely misinformed. 

Ariel Pink isn't credited for anything on NTMT, although he did work with her on stuff for/during Masochism (and ofc the My Molly cover). They might have him confused with Ariel Rechtshaid. 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 minute ago, Coloringbooks said:

Ariel Pink isn't credited for anything on NTMT, although he did work with her on stuff for/during Masochism (and ofc the My Molly cover). They might have him confused with Ariel Rechtshaid. 

But let's keep our Sky Ferreira's activism threads ready, just in case

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

I know we all like to take the piss and hound her for music she’s promised and delayed continuously but it’s so discouraging to see how defeated/reserved she is nowadays. She’s admitted to playing her own part in her career’s decline but so much of her potential was also crushed by the machine, I can’t imagine what album we’d be on by now if she was in a more respectful deal that inspired in her even a little bit of confidence on the material she makes. I guess she just says the same things in interviews hoping to gain back the little agency she’s been denied? Idk I hope people in here are at least a little more empathetic before downplaying her involvement in her own music or making fun of an addiction she’s already denied, she seems to need all the good will she can get at this stage. It’ll take a miracle to get this album out

7 minutes ago, vitriolkisses said:

I know we all like to take the piss and hound her for music she’s promised and delayed continuously but it’s so discouraging to see how defeated/reserved she is nowadays. She’s admitted to playing her own part in her career’s decline but so much of her potential was also crushed by the machine, I can’t imagine what album we’d be on by now if she was in a more respectful deal that inspired in her even a little bit of confidence in the material she makes. I guess she just says the same things in interviews hoping to gain back the little agency she’s been denied? Idk I hope people in here are at least a little more empathetic before downplaying her involvement in her own music or making fun of an addiction she’s already denied, she seems to need all the good will she can get at this stage 

PERIOD!!!!

i will be singing songs by other artists in this thread until something exciting sky related happens COME WITH ME IM THE KEEPER OF THE BEAT

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

my heart will never feel will never see will never know oh heart and then it falls and then i fall and then i know

and i don't seem to mind

IF SWAMPERELLA DOESNT POST A NEW LEAK SOON I AM GONNA KILL MYSELF (is this illegal on lanaboards)

and i don't seem to mind

Just now, JudahSoCutah said:

IF SWAMPERELLA DOESNT POST A NEW LEAK SOON I AM GONNA KILL MYSELF (is this illegal on lanaboards)

Don't make this harder than it has to be.

1 minute ago, 111 said:

fucking leak it already

Doubting your obvious words, send back my love.

well-so-im-done.gif