TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

if she doesn't release the album by the end of 2023 then she doesn't need to do it anymore tbh 10 years is the final deadline, i've had enough and i'm sure most of you feels the same 

11 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

if she doesn't release the album by the end of 2023 then she doesn't need to do it anymore tbh 10 years is the final deadline, i've had enough and i'm sure most of you feels the same 

Honestly, we all had enough but everytime we say that she comes through with a glimmer of hope. 

And there we go stanning for her. 

It's quite dumb that a musician takes this long to create something. It's not like she's doing the whole thing by herself. 

She is not a solo writer 

She is not a solo producer. 

But oh well, herself and most fans will defend the wait and say the same tiring excuse: "it's Capitol's fault". 

When we all know that she has not finished the album and she has never had a "finalized thing" all these years as she kept saying ("The music is done but they won't let me release it"). 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

Kind of agree, I'll probably stop checking for her by that point. Honestly sooner if Descending and All my Lovers Die get leaked :makeup:

3 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Watch Kate Bush releasing a new album first than Sky Ferreira. 

I mean Björk already beat her twice lol

And Fiona Apple once... 

Three times! Vulnicura (2015), Utopia (2017) and now Fossora (2022). Sheesh, I'm in shambles.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

Three times! Vulnicura (2015), Utopia (2017) and now Fossora (2022). Sheesh, I'm in shambles.

Oh crap forgot about Vulnicura, I'm a terrible fan (to be honest I only use Stonemilker these days lol) 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

The fact that nothing came of Don't Forget but you all still have any resemblance of hope for an album after 10 years of being edged by this crackhead. I'm so sorry dolls! You all deserve so much better. At least Ghost EP and Night Time, My Time secured her legacy as an iconic niche indie-pop queen. Let's at least celebrate that.

14 hours ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

sky ferreira coming for zendaya's euphoria role like...

HBO time, my time.

1330805.jpg

shes also coming for her role because they both are dr-:gasp:

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Spoiler

I don't think this photo helps anything on her situation if she claims that the label isn't supportive at all.  Anyway.

Honestly, it feels like we're over. 

Masochism is coming in 2022? Really? Then prove it with a release.

Otherwise I'll take myself out. 

1 hour ago, EmptyPromises said:

I hope they just drop her, music or no music 

I really don't want this, bc I saw a girl being dropped by Capitol Records around a year ago, and she claimed that they kept all her songs and compositions, I don't know how they managed to do this, or if they even have the right to do this, but I really can't risk Descending and All My Lovers Die 😭😭😭

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

it's not like she is gonna release them

It's not like she even finished them