Home Sweet Home

Cobra

Kiss N Tell

Gloves

Ms Bluebeard

Finders Keepers 

Spoiler

8 with the upcoming The Woods and Descending leaks:hooker:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

2 hours ago, Mountain said:

Sky Ferreira thread: the only thread on the music forum with the HOT tag every day.

The only thread on the music forum with the HOT tag every day AND no new releases to feed it, just our thirst for the damn album.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, rollwithme said:

What does this mean

6orJAvp.jpg

Possibly another single release before 2022 is up then? It initially reads as if her plans were ruined but I actually think she is teasing something, if the plan in question was delayed she probably would’ve used the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 hours ago, sophiesmom said:

i love her interviews but at the same time im getting tired of her interviews...

I love her music but at the same time I'm getting tired of her lies. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

11 hours ago, vitriolkisses said:

Possibly another single release before 2022 is up then? It initially reads as if her plans were ruined but I actually think she is teasing something, if the plan in question was delayed she probably would’ve used the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Agreed I def think this is more a tease w the emoji choice and tone! 

56 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I skipped over it, she only says that the new album is "pretty much" written.

She really wasted almost 10 years. 

Let's remember all the times she said the album was "ready but they don't allow her to release it". 

Can someone confront her and read to her her own words verbatim with photo proofs? 

Sorry girls and gays, but Don't Forget was another false start. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

This interview was way better than the other, a relief

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 minute ago, KimKaDAB said:

This interview was way better than the other, a relief

I agree, I love that she dragged Zach lol

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

20 hours ago, zombie girl said:

if they dropped sky, all of the masters that she made while she was with them them, regardless of whether or not they funded her, are unable to be released under a different label so yeah those songs would never see the light of day :( that happened to zella day when she left Hollywood and is the reason she has so many unreleased songs too. she did release complete new re-recordings of the older songs that she originally made for her second album with the old label though and got around it with that but yeah all of the original versions would belong to Capitol because “technically” they paid for those songs to be made (which is bullshit)

I mean that's messy but if she can change her songs a little and release them as an indie artist I don't see a problem. It's not like she was a huge international star when Capitol did their job. She received the almost same recognition indie artists do and she was more of an internet celebrity than a traditional. I'm not Sky, but I think that being an indie artist who performs at small venues and is in control of her career is much more fulfilling than what she does, which is standing in the same spot for years. In this case Don't Forget was a one step forward but she didn't move since then. Like I said, it's very easy to go viral on Tiktok. Her millennial brain should really take advantage of it. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif