TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Thinking about making a new bootleg for masochism bc i hate the one out there, is incomplete and it has one way to heaven on the tracklist 

I would just call Masochism Sessions (2015-2022)

And the tracklist:

Spoiler

1. Don't Forget 

2. Downhill Lullaby 

3. Guardian V1 

4. Guardian V2

5. I Pray For Rain V1

6. I Pray For Rain V2

7. Voices Carry 

8. Legends

9. All To Myself 

10. Always Ready To Lose You 

11. Hurt by You 

12. Finders Keepers 

13. Baby's On Fire

Bonus:

1. Descending (Pitchfork fest live)

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

3 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

Thinking about making a new bootleg for masochism bc i hate the one out there, is incomplete and it has one way to heaven on the tracklist 

I would just call Masochism Sessions (2015-2022)

And the tracklist:

Hide contents

1. Don't Forget 

2. Downhill Lullaby 

3. Guardian V1 

4. Guardian V2

5. I Pray For Rain V1

6. I Pray For Rain V2

7. Voices Carry 

8. Legends

9. All To Myself 

10. Always Ready To Lose You 

11. Hurt by You 

12. Finders Keepers 

13. Baby's On Fire

Bonus:

1. Descending (Pitchfork fest live)

Where's the alternate version of Guardian? 

2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

maturing is realizing downhill lullaby was an ugly song 

To me is her best single to date. 

The most alternative and experimental she has went, I need an album full of music like that. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, glitch diva said:

Where's the alternate version of Guardian? 

It's just the version without that guitar, is a couple of pages behind here in the thread 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Well gals tomorrow is Desert Daze, her last scheduled performance until god knows when. But it looks like Johnny Danger is going to be playing in her band for it, they are in the studio today rehearsing. He wasn’t on her euro tour this year but has always been with her in the past. Plz let it go smoothly and plz let it lead to more performances or releases I’m dying 

When God touches her soul tomorrow and instead of the same ntmt songs she decides to deliver a full masochism concert

:oprah4:

13 hours ago, shady said:

I mean that's messy but if she can change her songs a little and release them as an indie artist I don't see a problem. It's not like she was a huge international star when Capitol did their job. She received the almost same recognition indie artists do and she was more of an internet celebrity than a traditional. I'm not Sky, but I think that being an indie artist who performs at small venues and is in control of her career is much more fulfilling than what she does, which is standing in the same spot for years. In this case Don't Forget was a one step forward but she didn't move since then. Like I said, it's very easy to go viral on Tiktok. Her millennial brain should really take advantage of it. 

She's stagnant. How sad is her situation. :xcry:

Maybe she should have "given" into Capitol and tweek things to their liking like Halsey and Katy Perry do. This way her music is released. 

5 hours ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

RAINNN RAAAAAAINNNN RAINNNNN I PRAY FOR RAINN

It would have been a decent hit if it was on that soundtrack. 

A huge missed opportunity. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde