TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

How can she say "time slipped away" WHAT could you be doing... She should be literally 15 mins early side stage and getting on as soon as they say go... Her live run this year has been appalling. There's no other word. I'm glad that everyone enjoys what little she plays of her set, the grace of having the best material to work with but please, enough of this. 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

i think she’s trying to purposefully be dropped but then she will have absolutely no means to do anything else and our little librarian joke will become a reality i fear

You need qualifications and experience for this-not being shady, just speaking from experience 

I like her trench coat but honestly I think it would be better for her outfits to skew to the more glamorous gamine stuff from her photo-shoots lately

Like she could mix the outfits with the trench and her other loves like her combat boots-it would make it feel more “era” like and less random performance 

i was so wrong about pfr she's lowkey generic but it's soooo good 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

L-word The Woods as punishment for her delay on the festival 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

I think we’re all rooting for her but these late shows are only making it seem like she’s not being completely truthful. You can’t complain about a lack of professionalism and then display it yourself-she needs to schedule specific hours with phone alerts