TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Even if she wanted to / is doing all this on purpose just for Capitol to fire her, she would literally have everything to lose, because Capitol controls every master and songwriting she's ever recorded. Same goes for Ryn Weaver vs. Interscope.

well-so-im-done.gif

40 minutes ago, Mountain said:

Even if she wanted to / is doing all this on purpose just for Capitol to fire her, she would literally have everything to lose, because Capitol controls every master and songwriting she's ever recorded. Same goes for Ryn Weaver vs. Interscope.

she also *could* get blacklisted from previously preformed festivals so really this stunt would hurt no one but her 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, AOK said:

I'm here for the end-of-the-year Masochism Christmas gift from Miss Ferrari to us.

Since you've mentioned it. I know a lot of people in here don't believe that 2022 is the year.

But all these magazines saying otherwise (IK we've been there before) BUT I have my hopes a little bit up for it. 

Hopefully, it finally happens... 

:crai:

24 minutes ago, jazzsingrcultleadr said:

sort of a blind item from an industry friend's twitter circle lol

Hide contents

0kWfZ4l.jpg

That's probably the most of studio time she can afford tbh

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

One of the Reddit comments: “Fr the first time I’ve ever been barricade and that happens…. But I love her forever it was just annoying how no one on her team gave us a warning she would be late? Obv she was upset I feel bad”

So she decided to blame her team for coming out late?

25 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

One of the Reddit comments: “Fr the first time I’ve ever been barricade and that happens…. But I love her forever it was just annoying how no one on her team gave us a warning she would be late? Obv she was upset I feel bad”

So she decided to blame her team for coming out late?

None of that says that she decided to blame the team. Just in general that they’d like to hear any warning about the delay

4 hours ago, jazzsingrcultleadr said:

sort of a blind item from an industry friend's twitter circle lol

Reveal hidden contents

0kWfZ4l.jpg

This sub is really ready to take a single drop and develop into an ocean of negative thoughts.

She showed us in stories before her at home set up for recording. There are probably things she tests at home sound-wise before heading to the studio because it is expensive considering how she’s not getting any funding. What is she supposed to do there for hours? Sit and write lyrics? Having a vocal coach there?  Hang out with her producers? Like in those fake documentaries about studio sessions?

Yes, it takes time for her figure out what she wants and do it exactly according to her plans. She was open about that too. That takes a lot of effort to work with people outside of studio.

She also said that she was recording in London in August. 

She was also describing the analog sound panel at Capitol from the 80’s and how it’s the only place that still has something like this working and available for artists.

She’s clearly present in the studio and not only at Capitol.

It sounds like people here still measure her as conventional pop star that report her every pr-step and notify the fans about every bop or another pop girlie duet that’s coming. She’s clearly not.

Guys is it true her next album is almost fully written???? That means we're getting it in early-mid 2023!!!! I'm so excited!!!!! 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

3 hours ago, stwzrd said:

This sub is really ready to take a single drop and develop into an ocean of negative thoughts.

She showed us in stories before her at home set up for recording. There are probably things she tests at home sound-wise before heading to the studio because it is expensive considering how she’s not getting any funding. What is she supposed to do there for hours? Sit and write lyrics? Having a vocal coach there?  Hang out with her producers? Like in those fake documentaries about studio sessions?

Yes, it takes time for her figure out what she wants and do it exactly according to her plans. She was open about that too. That takes a lot of effort to work with people outside of studio.

She also said that she was recording in London in August. 

She was also describing the analog sound panel at Capitol from the 80’s and how it’s the only place that still has something like this working and available for artists.

She’s clearly present in the studio and not only at Capitol.

It sounds like people here still measure her as conventional pop star that report her every pr-step and notify the fans about every bop or another pop girlie duet that’s coming. She’s clearly not.

Thanks for having sense and the willpower to write this whole post.

Like she clearly has to pay for her own shit so I don't blame her saving her coin.

17 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

That’s a bit fucked up.

it really isn't that serious, trust me i know that

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever