TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

17 hours ago, Gentleman said:

there's so many more.

pretty dull isn't circulating, but the studio file exists.

guitars, synths, drums, strings, vocal choir saying (ahhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh on the intro) i couldn't console myself, after all i did to change myself ~

(manifesting)

Another song i would love to hear Sky singing is More Than This by roxy music, it suits her so well

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Whoa just heard that low quality snippet of The Woods and I need it to leak in full HQ like immediately... its the "never plan to put my lips on you" song finally! Also need any and all Crybaby era tracks to leak, Kiss & Tell is my new fav 

15 hours ago, finalgirl said:

4185-A7-F7-E882-4-AF5-907-E-658523-B2-A6

i quickly tried to untag this picture used for a spotify playlist BUT this would have been a way better cover for DF. the one we have bothers me like what is sky doing in the corner…

We have the oficial untagged version!

FTzBHb6UYAI9j8f?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

2 hours ago, The Love Witch said:

Can someone hit me up with a good masterpost? I think I have pretty much everything that has been released but I would really like to get ahold of the leaks as well. <3 

Here:

https://mega.nz/folder/zZMTVDaC#LSHcZM3IaE1Va2VC3oEBag

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Night Time My Time was updated to Dolby Atmos/Lossless on apple music 

:oprah4:

23 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

It's fascinating to me that a nearly ten year old album would be remastered in Dolby Atmos.

there's lots of older albums in dolby atmos tho, mariah carey's butterfly (from 1997) just got remastered in dolby for example

Just now, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

there's lots of older albums in dolby atmos tho, mariah carey's butterfly (from 1997) just got remastered in dolby 

but shes like super super famous

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind