TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Chhhh Andrew better live near a bigass Best Buy warehouse so it arrives quickly, I am not here for waiting

it gave me a tracking number but it still hasn't updated on the UPS site  :crossed:

that better mean it actually did ship and just doesn't really include tracking

BzhmW.png

I hope I get it tomorrow! I tracked it and it's in Sacramento which is an hour and a half away!

Wait mine is pretty close as well. Slay a bit, Amoeba.

PO box always fucks me, though, so shit can arrive but I still have to wait an extra day :smh:

Tbh some LA Sky fans should hop their asses over to the actual store tomorrow and upload it if none of us get it. Also folks who live near Best Buys.

Wait mine is pretty close as well. Slay a bit, Amoeba.

PO box always fucks me, though, so shit can arrive but I still have to wait an extra day :smh:

Tbh some LA Sky fans should hop their asses over to the actual store tomorrow and upload it if none of us get it. Also folks who live near Best Buys.

I wouldn't expect to see it in store at Best Buy :deadbanana: someone has to get it today though

BzhmW.png

I just found the B-side songs on tumblr <3333

Tbh I haven't really been paying a ton of attention to the talk about the album and what's going on with it. It was getting too messy and confusing for me. Can I have an update though? It sounds like now the album is being re-released next year with a physical copy? But until then no physical copies? or are there at the shows?

I just found the B-side songs on tumblr <3333

Tbh I haven't really been paying a ton of attention to the talk about the album and what's going on with it. It was getting too messy and confusing for me. Can I have an update though? It sounds like now the album is being re-released next year with a physical copy? But until then no physical copies? or are there at the shows?

It's being released WW at the top of 2014 with bonus tracks (presumably the B-sides)

There are physical copies at her shows for $15 which people have bought en masse to resell for $40+

BzhmW.png

I just found the B-side songs on tumblr

Uh post links!

EDIT: AHHHH http://skylamereferreira.tumblr.com/

Hard because both Werewolf and ICSNTM have been among my favorite (theoretical) Sky songs for a while, and the studio versions don't disappoint me at all. At the end of the day, my ICSNTM stanning persists and I'm loving it. Werewolf is cute, though, with those...bells? Reminds me of Juno :teehee: And I'm surprised at how well I'm On Top could have fit in on the album! I imagined it to be as rocky as the live version but this is so good, too. Werewolf is the only justifiable cut because the song just doesn't fit in.

Wow not having Werewolf cut off is really satisfying :defeated: