TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

honestly, at this point, it really feels like she IS that LA spoiled girl. the only thing blocking her is her big ego and the fact that the label won't give her what she thinks she deserves from them. she probably just thinks she's this gifted artist who is too good to accept low budget promos. she's too good for the industry and too good to release music without it being the biggest comeback ever. something that will never happen, capitol knows that and reasonably they won't give her the cash. both downhill lullaby and don't forget tanked. why would they risk their money on her anymore? tumblr is dead, night time my time was good and iconic for those days but now... it's getting bored.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

16 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

She is over. Like over over. Barely ever started. She doesn't give AF about her fans. She thinks she's too good to appease them. A new album is never coming, and at this point, I hope Capitol locks down everything she's done and will do and prevents her from ever doing anything music wise again. It's what she deserves. She's a hasbeen, a barely ever was, a flash in the pan. She ruined her own career. She keeps lying, and always "deeply upset" about leaks and rumors, but fuels them every time she sits down to talk for a magazine, reciting the same old bullshit, "it's coming it's coming" no it's not junkie.

Stop flooding her Instagram comments about an album. Let her comments section become the graveyard it would be without you dedicated fans holding onto glimmers of hope. She deserves to be completely forgotten at this point, she deserves not a single fan anticipating a release from her. 

And I should add, Downhill Lullaby & Don't Forget are TRASH. They side like scrapped demos, B-sides, filler album tracks. She must not be good at making music or picking songs anymore because those are abysmal especially given the wait time. She is a disgusting person to me! I'm glad she doesn't have a career. 

SKY, YOU'RE A DUMB UNGRATEFUL BITCH. YOU DESERVE TO ROT IN HELL. Halsey is garbage but at least she has something you clearly lack: DRIVE & PASSION. She didn't throw her career away to do meth and crack and be a perpetual Hollywood victim like you.  

Capitol, keep doing what you're doing. BURY THIS BITCH INTO OBLIVION. Cancel all these shoots and interviews. Keep the crackhead completely locked and under the radar. She deserves nothing.

:whoopi: 

16 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

She is over. Like over over. Barely ever started. She doesn't give AF about her fans. She thinks she's too good to appease them. A new album is never coming, and at this point, I hope Capitol locks down everything she's done and will do and prevents her from ever doing anything music wise again. It's what she deserves. She's a hasbeen, a barely ever was, a flash in the pan. She ruined her own career. She keeps lying, and always "deeply upset" about leaks and rumors, but fuels them every time she sits down to talk for a magazine, reciting the same old bullshit, "it's coming it's coming" no it's not junkie.

Stop flooding her Instagram comments about an album. Let her comments section become the graveyard it would be without you dedicated fans holding onto glimmers of hope. She deserves to be completely forgotten at this point, she deserves not a single fan anticipating a release from her. 

And I should add, Downhill Lullaby & Don't Forget are TRASH. They side like scrapped demos, B-sides, filler album tracks. She must not be good at making music or picking songs anymore because those are abysmal especially given the wait time. She is a disgusting person to me! I'm glad she doesn't have a career. 

SKY, YOU'RE A DUMB UNGRATEFUL BITCH. YOU DESERVE TO ROT IN HELL. Halsey is garbage but at least she has something you clearly lack: DRIVE & PASSION. She didn't throw her career away to do meth and crack and be a perpetual Hollywood victim like you.  

Capitol, keep doing what you're doing. BURY THIS BITCH INTO OBLIVION. Cancel all these shoots and interviews. Keep the crackhead completely locked and under the radar. She deserves nothing.

gurl.. wtf

i feel like sky and grimes are facing the same problems right now: they both became delusional about their budget and want someone to fund their larger-than-life visions but that just won't happen, no record label in the world would do that

10 minutes ago, vitriolkisses said:

The way some gay men talk about women is genuinely concerning… it’s never that serious 

Right?? She already shot the video for Don’t Forget & submitted the second single to the label, all the hatred, entitlement, & judgement would definitely make me even more hesitant to release anything. Hopefully the video drops on Halloween, wouldn’t be surprised if she disappears for 2 more years though. 

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

I don't even like Sky, but this thread is funny as fuck:lmao:I hope you all get treatment on whatever illness is causing you to be this mad over some Tumblr 2013 has been who's popularity should've faded out after she literally went MIA. 

1 minute ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Right?? She already shot the video for Don’t Forget & submitted the second single to the label, all the hatred, entitlement, & judgement would definitely make me even more hesitant to release anything. Hopefully the video drops on Halloween, wouldn’t be surprised if she disappears for 2 more years though. 

Exactly, like she definitely is a flawed artist but once fans start calling her a “dumb ungrateful crackhead bitch” who should be silenced by a cohort of (male) executives they’re not any different than the QAnon freaks who just see her as some hot piece of ass. Y’all can vent your frustrations about her without being weird, gross, and entitled.

1 hour ago, BrokenBoy said:

not the 111 print... i'm a trailblazer

tumblr_o4engvzZph1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, 111 said:

not the 111 print... i'm a trailblazer

You definitely are an icon. The 111 reign ain't letting up. Boycott Miss Ferreira she deserves NOTHING. Periodt anyone disagreeing can stay mad and waiting another decade for "music" while Sky foams at the mouth every time she's asked about her dead career. 

Acid

37 minutes ago, vitriolkisses said:

Exactly, like she definitely is a flawed artist but once fans start calling her a “dumb ungrateful crackhead bitch” who should be silenced by a cohort of (male) executives they’re not any different than the QAnon freaks who just see her as some hot piece of ass. Y’all can vent your frustrations about her without being weird, gross, and entitled.

Worms for brains. Please seek help!

vitriolkisses

7 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

You definitely are an icon. The 111 reign ain't letting up. Boycott Miss Ferreira she deserves NOTHING. Periodt anyone disagreeing can stay mad and waiting another decade for "music" while Sky foams at the mouth every time she's asked about her dead career. 

Acid

if i may have a couple of notes: we dont call her a crackhead or junkie any more cause it triggers some girlies and they start spamming the report button until Ellen has to get involved and lock the thread for like 5 weeks and i can't have another snapchat from her (looking gorgeous!) and DMs from mods telling me to chill but that i'm right about her :bebe:

1 minute ago, 111 said:

if i may have a couple of notes: we dont call her a crackhead or junkie any more cause it triggers some girlies and they start spamming the report button until Ellen has to get involved and lock the thread for like 5 weeks and i can't have another snapchat from her (looking gorgeous!) and DMs from mods telling me to chill but that i'm right about her :bebe:

Oop. Not even the mods knowing she's the world's most useless popstar. Maybe she can start teaching music at a nearby high school or something. It's so sad how she threw her career away to look like an emaciated Mick Jagger and seemingly do nothing all the time besides post infographics and pics of actual musicians on Instagram + decade old photoshoots from when she actually had a career. Poor thing :bebe:

59 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i feel like sky and grimes are facing the same problems right now: they both became delusional about their budget and want someone to fund their larger-than-life visions but that just won't happen, no record label in the world would do that

the difference between sky and grimes is as simple as this tweet:

FeUXZVcX0AA66LX?format=jpg&name=900x900

you’re doing way too much. cannot fathom why y’all constantly needs to call her a bitch/junkie/crackhead every 5 seconds.

maybe she doesn’t care about her career or anything but this is a lil uncalled for, just move on with your life it rly isn’t that serious 

LMAOOO Calm down, it's just a blond liar lazy singer, she's not hurting anyone but her, chill, it's really not that deep 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson