TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

17 minutes ago, letterblue said:

okay but the difference is Ultraviolence exists! so why are you here? watch a film, go on a date with your partner etc!!!!

Okay but I’m not on here as consistently as some of you saying flop flop flop etc, it’s boring, start a twitter thread if you’re that annoyed 

Is someone here still actually defending her? 

Because there were SO many stans back in March defending her lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

9 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

That would surely draw Sky’s attention and then she would address the album here wow your mind :true:

i mean you guys spew the same bullshit on here everyday i’m actually fascinated with how it keeps you guys entertained

cattiness aside, i wonder if my SF playboy magazine will ever gain any value from her being a one album wonder

negAbhB.png

2 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

i mean you guys spew the same bullshit on here everyday i’m actually fascinated with how it keeps you guys entertained

cattiness aside, i wonder if my SF playboy magazine will ever gain any value from her being a one album wonder

Nope, the Azealia Banks playboy magazine can easily be found, both have had minimal exposure to the general public imo (For a celebrity) + (both have about 1 big album, then side projects and EPs that fans know about)

3 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Nope, the Azealia Banks playboy magazine can easily be found, both have had minimal exposure to the general public imo (For a celebrity) + (both have about 1 big album, then side projects and EPs that fans know about)

lol rip to me

negAbhB.png

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I got mine for $6 on eBay :flop:

i remember finding mine at a grocery store after hunting it down and was so proud of myself for finding it

legit looked through it once and haven’t touched it since

negAbhB.png

30 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

i remember finding mine at a grocery store after hunting it down and was so proud of myself for finding it

legit looked through it once and haven’t touched it since

The prices are on the lower end for a newer issue + inflation through the years (Might not be priced higher due to Sky being on the ??inner?? cover):

Spoiler

Screenshot-20221022-165111-e-Bay.jpg

30 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

i can't imagine a reality wherein a year or two or ten from now if she's actually gotten around to finishing the album she gets press again with interview, dazed, v, nme, pitchfork, the guardian, vulture, and vogue. like she really went and lied to every publication on the planet earth

Tbh she's kinda iconic for that, no one is so unabashed like Sky is to do things like this:toofunny:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson