TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

2 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Imagine Lost in My Bedroom getting viral on TikTok and being reimagined in a rocky way on Masochism 

I like this idea for a self cover, but ugh, I just want her to finish anything. 

2 hours ago, honey dew said:

Imagine masochism existing

Imagine announcing the title for an album and tease the fuck out of it without even finishing it or having a clear idea of how it should sound like. It's been almost 10 years since that lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

i need the Ferrari's to release the trash demon that is Sky Ferreira and move on with their lives. :facepalm: she's a constant disappointment who does not give a fuck about a career, and honestly as an anti-capitalist myself i cannot blame her! she hasn't done anything worth people creating fake scenarios to dream about her actually being a successful artist.

On 10/25/2022 at 6:08 AM, princessdollie said:

She keeps giving the same damn interview to every publication and saying nothing.. at least we know the album isn’t finished so it’s not coming anytime soon BUT why is she complaining about no money for press etc. when she’s in every magazine complaining about her label not supporting her.. wym no press budget..you’re already in the magazines girl give us the damn music…!!?

She’s still working on the album? How is this even humanly possible :deadbanana: She started it in 2014 right? Sorry I don’t follow closely, it makes my head spin 

1 hour ago, White Dress said:

She’s still working on the album? How is this even humanly possible :deadbanana: She started it in 2014 right? Sorry I don’t follow closely, it makes my head spin 

Sky is not consistent, she changes her mind every time, she claims to be a perfectionist, she blames her record label all the time, she blames herself (no).

im still here for her tho lol

2 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Sky is not consistent, she changes her mind every time, she claims to be a perfectionist, she blames her record label all the time, she blames herself (no).

im still here for her tho lol

I hope this doesn't come off as offensive but is she an addict? 

18 hours ago, letterblue said:

i need the Ferrari's to release the trash demon that is Sky Ferreira and move on with their lives. :facepalm: she's a constant disappointment who does not give a fuck about a career, and honestly as an anti-capitalist myself i cannot blame her! she hasn't done anything worth people creating fake scenarios to dream about her actually being a successful artist.

pooh-soul.gif

be gone, demons! there is no record here. release these stans and capitol records from your clutches, you will not hold these ferraris hostage any longer. you will go in like a lion and leave like a lamb. be gone!

reface-2022-09-19-08-00-15-01-01.jpg

11 hours ago, letterblue said:

was? lol 

I love how you were so self-righteous at the Taylor Swift thread, refusing to let criticism slide and yet here you are, shading Sky and assuming she’s a drug addict. Not very consistent of you.

I also hope to god we are not drug-shaming her. Addiction is a serious issue.

IMG-7960.jpg

1 hour ago, Sportscruiser said:

I love how you were so self-righteous at the Taylor Swift thread, refusing to let criticism slide and yet here you are, shading Sky and assuming she’s a drug addict. Not very consistent of you.

you don’t even deserve a response but….i love how you can’t stay on topic and you seem to have it out for me because i told you to stay on topic in a Taylor Swift thread. not very ”no bullshit” of you. here you are….following me into another thread and quoting me because? not even contributing anything to this thread. i expect nothing less. :teehee: 

ot: i was genuinely asking “was?” because it seems like something’s up with her.

1 hour ago, Sportscruiser said:

is that you in your avatar? hot

38 minutes ago, letterblue said:

you don’t even deserve a response but….i love how you can’t stay on topic and you seem to have it out for me because i told you to stay on topic in a Taylor Swift thread. not very ”no bullshit” of you. here you are….following me into another thread and quoting me because? not even contributing anything to this thread. i expect nothing less. :teehee: 

ot: i was genuinely asking “was?” because it seems like something’s up with her.

I have contributed to this topic before. In my opinion it makes little to no sense to attack Sky for not releasing music. Judging by her concert here in Portugal, she has a very tumultuous relationship with her team and she seems depressed, sad and unmotivated.

Personally speaking, i’m fine with the idea of Sky being an one album wonder because 1. that’s a timeless record and 2. she can do whatever the hell she wants. At the end of the day, her promises don’t amount to much for me. If anything new by her is out, I’ll listen and be happy for her.

IMG-7960.jpg

21 hours ago, White Dress said:

*2013, she said she was working on it after NTMT dropped

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

32 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I have contributed to this topic before. In my opinion it makes little to no sense to attack Sky for not releasing music. Judging by her concert here in Portugal, she has a very tumultuous relationship with her team and she seems depressed, sad and unmotivated.

Personally speaking, i’m fine with the idea of Sky being a one album wonder because 1. that’s a timeless record and 2. she can do whatever the hell she wants. At the end of the day, her promises don’t amount to much for me. If anything new by her is out, I’ll listen and be happy for her.

thank you for staying on topic and providing a worthy contribution, finally.

your feelings are valid. people’s feelings of being angry and disappointed are also extremely valid. being lied to by an artist and convincing her fans that this is all Capitol’s fault is disappointing and maddening so i understand the other side of this as well.

i’ve personally spent time and money promoting this lady so for me it’s disappointing and makes me feel like i’m crazy for even going to the lengths where i was gifting people “Don’t Forget” when it was released to increase her sales and maybe she would debut on bubbling under (i can dream can’t i?) lol.

i’ve said many times before that i’m fine with her never releasing music again, this is the Sky Ferreira thread so we are allowed to voice our thoughts and opinions on Sky Ferreira. good, bad and ugly.

5 minutes ago, letterblue said:

thank you for staying on topic and providing a worthy contribution, finally.

your feelings are valid. people’s feelings of being angry and disappointed are also extremely valid. being lied to by an artist and convincing her fans that this is all Capitol’s fault is disappointing and maddening so i understand the other side of this as well.

i’ve personally spent time and money promoting this lady so for me it’s disappointing and makes me feel like i’m crazy for even going to the lengths where i was gifting people “Don’t Forget” when it was released to increase her sales and maybe she would debut on bubbling under (i can dream can’t i?) lol.

i’ve said many times before that i’m fine with her never releasing music again, this is the Sky Ferreira thread so we are allowed to voice our thoughts and opinions on Sky Ferreira. good, bad and ugly.

Oh, it’s also cool that we’re being able to talk to each other without bickering. Let’s try that more often :wub:

I totally understand you. I was there at the Primavera concert this last summer and let me tell you… she didn’t even know her own setlist order. It became clear to me she doesn’t get along with her team. Maybe this whole thing has something to do with it.

IMG-7960.jpg