TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 10/31/2022 at 5:19 PM, letterblue said:

yes people are that blind. they believe Sky Ferreira and her music are being held captive by Capitol Records. just an extremely delusional fanbase. it’s sort of sad to see. #FreeSkyFerreira and don’t forget to sign the change.org petition. we’re almost at 5,000 meaningless signatures!! :toofloppy:

I need someone to explain this post to me. lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkaWQc8I-Mz/

They are "keeping Sky captive" because they don't want her to have a successful career? This sounds like something Alex Jones would say. 

"They basically want to hold her hostage until she's too old to go anywhere else. Since if she leaves now, she can still save her career by signing to a label which will truly value her work and support her."

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I need someone to explain this post to me. lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkaWQc8I-Mz/

They are "keeping Sky captive" because they don't want her to have a successful career? This sounds like something Alex Jones would say. 

"They basically want to hold her hostage until she's too old to go anywhere else. Since if she leaves now, she can still save her career by signing to a label which will truly value her work and support her."

giphy.gif

Capitol Records won't let Sky go because she represents a threat to other artists signed at the Capitol Records. They basically want to hold her hostage until she's too old to go anywhere else. Since if she leaves now, she can still save her career by signing to a label which will truly value her work and support her.

................ :lmao: if Sky Ferreira truly wanted to be "free" from Capitol Records she could and should find a lawyer instead of making delusional and gullible people believe she's being held captive in some sort of.... #FreeBritney situation....she's not in any sort of conservatorship. this is a truly sick woman....with MANY mental health concerns just like her fanbase!

Actually, Masochism cannot exist during Nicolas Maduro's era which started in 2013, so now y'all better manifest his government to leave for Masochism's release! 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I wanted someone to challenge her to talk about it openly on Instagram or other social media, no more blaming Capitol in interviews, come out and explain the whole situation. Even in a "movement" in her favor, she is passive. For once in your life take the reins of the whole situation and do something useful with it, we are here to help but this is HER problem and if there is no move from HER this "cause" will have no value and importance to anyone.

1 hour ago, letterblue said:

................ :lmao: if Sky Ferreira truly wanted to be "free" from Capitol Records she could and should find a lawyer instead of making delusional and gullible people believe she's being held captive in some sort of.... #FreeBritney situation....she's not in any sort of conservatorship. this is a truly sick woman....with MANY mental health concerns just like her fanbase!

this reads as a @111 post

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

4 hours ago, pinkfuneral said:

Don't get me wrong, I think Capitol has mistreated her in the past, but it seems increasingly likely that her misfortune this year has been because of her, not the label.

i admit i was optimistic back in the spring because it seemed like there was a lot being set up in order for her to succeed but like... the single was delayed, the video was scrapped, nothing came of the publishing deal, the press tour was just filled with contradictions and empty promises, she was late to every single festival performance. i'm not even sure i care enough anymore to be disappointed or annoyed or anything other than just entertained by the pure spectacle of it all. i understand that sometimes things don't go as planned but the constant false starts are starting to get hilarious, 9 years and this woman still hasn't learned to keep her cards closer to her chest

10 hours ago, Greta Bowie said:

I wanted someone to challenge her to talk about it openly on Instagram or other social media, no more blaming Capitol in interviews, come out and explain the whole situation. Even in a "movement" in her favor, she is passive. For once in your life take the reins of the whole situation and do something useful with it, we are here to help but this is HER problem and if there is no move from HER this "cause" will have no value and importance to anyone.

We did try though, people even said to leave her alone on IG as she’s never going to release the album-this was done to provoke a response from her and the same rhetoric of “im not a liar” was said despite nobody calling her one.

just realized she wrote a song from the fans perspective about waiting for masochism 

Spoiler

i've been patiently waiting 

it hasn't been an easy road

right then i see the door closing

1 hour ago, letterblue said:

my sister @111 and i are some of the only users with working brains so i understand the mix up but i promise this was all original letterblue content.

You both have your moments sometimes.

I wonder what the excuse will be for the album not coming out. She really can't be vague anymore about why it's not coming, at all. 

27 minutes ago, EmptyPromises said:

You both have your moments sometimes.

I wonder what the excuse will be for the album not coming out. She really can't be vague anymore about why it's not coming, at all. 

real recognizes real!!

i’m sure she’ll say…. “the album couldn’t exist under a…..errr a….global warming is so bad right now it just can’t exist at all”

in all seriousness i am looking forward to her excuse!

I'm so sure we'll get at the 1000th page before masochism 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson