TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

screaming at her deciding to post a crappy snippet on instagram REPEATING the same old narrative of the big bad label blocking her projects. and what’s even more funny is that she’s acting like they’re scrapping a whole album worth of material when in reality she probably only finished 3 songs in total in 9 years

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I did my job, I streamed tf out of Flop Forget and even recommended it to a few people which probably ruined me socially but anyway where’s the album.

Just found out Sky's boyfriend is british, so when she spend a whole month there and we thought she was finally working on something she was actually just getting d...

Good for her tho

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, pin up galore said:

the way capitol has never responded the countless times she’s blamed them for holding off on her releases :godlaugh2: they truly dgaf

not once. not a single time. NEVER. 

they know she's a lazy liar! :hillary: they were speedy as hell with Halsey though because she makes them money and she has an actual fanbase that consists of more than just 5 gay men on the internet. 

1 hour ago, godsmonster said:

at this point…

all i have to say is why hasn’t Capitol dropped her yet?

Labels don't usually let their artists go until they make sure they ruin any other opportunities to lose money, especially if they don't like them. I feel like what's happening is either A. The executive hates her & wants to steal her youth & career B. They won't release another single until they have the completed record in their hands  C. The recent posts were to rile up a fan demand situation for hype a'la the photosynthesis person Halsey. but they were too stupid to realize they've officially killed most of the hype for record. I don't see her being dropped ever, that contract was 100% signed in blood & they won't let that poor girl go or even release music, because she's constantly been defiant & the opposite of the puppet these control freaks have forced so many others to be. The fact that NTMT was ever even released is a miracle honestly.

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

5 hours ago, Nightmare said:

screaming at her deciding to post a crappy snippet on instagram REPEATING the same old narrative of the big bad label blocking her projects. and what’s even more funny is that she’s acting like they’re scrapping a whole album worth of material when in reality she probably only finished 3 songs in total in 9 years

inb4 she only ever finished Downhill Lullaby, Don't Forget and Descending. Former two were already released as singles and apparently Descending had been submitted so there's our Masochism, a 3 track album!

:bebe: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Also, it’s disgusting seeing people talk shit about her vocals. She had a blow out right when NTMT dropped & her voice has never been the same since. Once you have an injury like that you’re literally traumatized & even if you’re fully healed your brain tricks you into thinking you’re gonna hurt yourself again or you can’t & that’s more than likely contributed to her being so anal because perfecting everything & possibly recording alot of takes to the point where it’s excessive.

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

thinking about how in another timeline sky released cry baby so she could have her creative rights or whatever, released night time, my time shortly after which was funded by her label, guardian was released in july 2015, and masochism was released in 2016 and sky is currently working on her 4th studio album!

sit if ur the best scrapped albums from the 2010s...

2022-11-05_00_21_40-Window.png

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

we got the semi annual my label is not letting me release my music posts and 10 second snippets... 

just waiting for the 

•°¯`••   🎀  𝒮𝒫𝑅𝐼𝒩𝒢  🎀   ••`¯°•

post in december and we can wrap up the year! thank you so much sky and ferraris it was a great year, we got 2 long term thread locks, 111 constantly kept this thread entertained and the #111Movement is alive, breathing and stronger than ever unlike her career :true:

7 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Also, it’s disgusting seeing people talk shit about her vocals. She had a blow out right when NTMT dropped & her voice has never been the same since. Once you have an injury like that you’re literally traumatized & even if you’re fully healed your brain tricks you into thinking you’re gonna hurt yourself again or you can’t & that’s more than likely contributed to her being so anal because perfecting everything & possibly recording alot of takes to the point where it’s excessive.

I mean you probably know as much as anyone here considering the ties to capitol but unless she’s sustained permanent damage which I highly doubt-she can recover- she’s off key which has nothing to do with vocal power or even her breaking voice which she doesn’t do-it suggests she needs training not that damage has occurred as that’s more of a Mariah crack sound.

9 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

Just found out Sky's boyfriend is british, so when she spend a whole month there and we thought she was finally working on something she was actually just getting d...

Good for her tho

But she kinda worked, she gave the interview and did some photoshoots there and touristed a bit. She was also kinda sick.