TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

idk if miss thang is just self-projecting with the degrading strangers online thing or if were about to see some shit (literally) in this thread idk something feels off :biblio:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

4 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

idk if miss thang is just self-projecting with the degrading strangers online thing or if were about to see some shit (literally) in this thread idk something feels off :biblio:

are you dumb? they called me out of my name several times. do you know what the word degrading means. let’s open up a fucking book sweaty.

12 minutes ago, letterblue said:

are you dumb? they called me out of my name several times. do you know what the word degrading means. let’s open up a fucking book sweaty.

calling out somebody's behavior which comes across as hateful or unneccessary isn't being degrading towards someone...

and honestly the only person who is being degraded in this thread is sky herself

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

calling out somebody's behavior which comes across as hateful or unneccessary isn't degrading, maybe you should open up a dictionary and look at what the word "degrade" means?

and honestly the only person who is being degraded in this thread is sky herself

yeah i’m not gonna go back and forth with y’all if you don’t know the definition for degrading. enjoy!

5 minutes ago, letterblue said:

it’s sad how people think getting personal and attempting to degrade strangers online is the ultimate serve. kiiiii :godlaugh2:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

8 minutes ago, letterblue said:

yeah i’m not gonna go back and forth with y’all if you don’t know the definition for degrading. enjoy!

well, according to google, "degrading" can be defined as "causing a loss of self-respect"; humiliating", or, "treat or regard someone with contempt or disrespect" 

i don't think anybody here is trying to make you feel bad about yourself as a person, or trying to disrespect you, i actually feel like my little "dictionary" comment was not necessary, so i apologize for that, but a lot of people here are getting tired of seeing very negative comments about somebody who they at least have interest in if they're viewing this thread and commenting on it, some people may have different ways of going about that and discussing it, and maybe it could be seen as petty or "rude", but i would agree that it's not something we should be doing, we can acknowledge sky's faults without trying to bring her down as a human-being, or bring up things from her past, such as her addictions, and use them against her, i still feel like people are doing that, at some point, people are going to get fed-up with certain behaviors and will call it out how they see fit and it usually ends up getting heated

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

On 11/18/2012 at 3:02 AM, TrailerParkDarling said:

Let's talk about the underground pop princess, 

:legend:Sky Tonia Ferreira:legend:

her highly anticipated (by loyal fans, anyways) album, I'm Not Alright, is expected to be due out sometime 2013!

Just noticed FerreiraBoards 10-year anniversary is coming up in only 8 days, do you guys think we'll be locked or unlocked at that point?

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

well, according to google, "degrading" can be defined as "causing a loss of self-respect"; humiliating", or, "treat or regard someone with contempt or disrespect" 

i don't think anybody here is trying to make you feel bad about yourself as a person, or trying to disrespect you, i actually feel like my little "dictionary" comment was not necessary, so i apologize for that, but a lot of people here are getting tired of seeing very negative comments about somebody who they at least have interest in if they're viewing this thread and commenting on it, some people may have different ways of going about that and discussing it, and maybe it could be seen as petty or "rude", but i would agree that it's not something we should be doing, we can acknowledge sky's faults without trying to bring her down as a human-being, or bring up things from her past, such as her addictions, and use them against her, i still feel like people are doing that, at some point, people are going to get fed-up with certain behaviors and will call it out how they see fit and it usually ends up getting heated

you’re the only sane and adult user in here and i appreciate this. i can admit my wrongs but i don’t think i’ve said anything to warrant that other shit.

Just now, Coloringbooks said:

Do you guys think we'll be locked or unlocked at that point?

i think we'll be talking about how the thread just got unlocked and what new awful song just got leaked after the mods briefly locked it to give people a bunch of warning points

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Like @Surf Noir said, spending your faculties on aggressively berating an artist who is ultimately doing you/everyone else no harm derails the dialogue the rest of the thread wants to engage in. Being done with her should mean she has no power over you. We all have our frustrations with her inert career (as does Sky herself) but there are productive ways to vent about it. No one in here is saying she can go scot free but her broken promises and delays don’t warrant this extreme and constant dunking on such a personal level.