TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

you’re all psychos :rollin:

it is FRIDAY!! I worked ALL WEEK!! ok actually i didnt work Tuesday, but whatever!! It’s been a long week!! I just wanted to log onto a nice quiet weekend in the sky thread, and we’re on our what - 3rd meltdown : pre-thread-locked-for-the-fifth-time mess again??? :rip:  legally i take no sides and make no statements, but this is ELLE’S forum at the end of the day!! SHE PAYS THE BILLS Y’ALL!!! so idgaf if she has an annoying bestie, who y’know what makes some valid points at times and is hella entertaining…. 

it blows my mind that sky’s thread is so dramatic and argumentative but honestly i live for the drama. I am a gemini after all… ANYWAY can yall just keep it RESPECTFUL….  ????? It’s not that hard! Also there is no ass kissing going on behind the scenes :eyeroll2: at least not in my direction! I wouldn’t mind a smooch though!! :awkney: 

#MasochismIsNeverComingGetOverItandMoveOn

14417469274.gif

37 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

The dick-eating is crazy

Who doesn't love to eat a dick, duh.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Not taking back what I said and @Wait For Life was right. We all know why 111 doesn't get WPs and he said it himself.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Spoiler

I wanna bе free from the dark stripes that lives deep insidе of me
Free from all the gays I see watching over me
Don't want you to be there
Don't want you to care for me anymore
I wanna be free of the zebra
I am the zebra

Spoiler

e0p7lt9.gif

do i like @111? not really

would i usually support feeding a random internet person's ego? hell no

is sky actually going to release music any time soon? probably not

do i support @111 shitposting in this thread because we have nothing better to do because sky is probably not gonna release music? absolutely :true:

and that's that... on that calm-and-shook.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Gave you all a chance. 

Thread is going to be temporarily locked until the beginning of next week.

Enjoy your weekend.

x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Free Sky Ferreira shared some dms wth her and it's basically what we already know/she has already said

But she also said she's looking for another wait to officially release music without having to deal with Capitol, and she's aware that she can't left the label without losing her music

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

guten morgen skyboards! i warned you about what would happen if you tried to get shady with 111, but you refused to listen...

but our time apart gave me an opportunity to reflect, heal and grow - so i would like to apologize to everyone whom i've hurt with my legendary behaviour. i'm very sorry skyboards... i urge you to let go of your hatred and unite under the common cause against the one enemy... please find it within your hearts to join the #111Movement! coloringbooks... jake or jack or whatever the fuck your name is... i forgive you for hoarding descending and being a malaria martinez fan. wait for life... i forgive you for not eating my dick, we should all be eating each other's dicks! there's so much love to go around here! feelingxcx, you're still a nasty cunt and go back to the charli thread or wherever the fuck you came from. (if you aren't mentioned it means you are irrelevant, please use the next cycle of fights to start a beef with me and maybe you'll get a mention! :<)

i have personally asked @admin to give me WPs, she is upset that y'all started fights and dragged me into it yet again but i said ellen listen... i singlehandedly revived this thread and kept it as a hot topic for more than a year now, it attracts all the crazies but you have to unlock it and give me WPs so that they see we are all the same... i told her... i broke this thread and united it a hundred times and it is my responsibility to unite it again. with tears in her eyes, she thanked me for my bravery and heroic courage and she messaged me saying she gave me 111 warning points! proof:

NVNe5vo.png

i hope we can all put our differences aside now, leak descending and move forward stronger than ever. thank you so much yall and god bless skyboards! peace and love to all the eclipsters out there!

#jailskyferreira #makeskyboardsgreatagain

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Edited by admin
Stop calling people c-nts, making false claims about staff, and trying to instigate drama

made ur false claim true and gave u 2 WPs & a queue, yw ^

(an extra point bc I haven't slept in who knows how many hours after pulling an all-nighter for the Taylor Swift presale I'm still in the queue for, so I'm just a lil bit extra salted this afternoon and my patience & tolerance are wearing thin xx)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

37 minutes ago, Elle said:

made ur false claim true and gave u 2 WPs & a queue, yw ^

(an extra point bc I haven't slept in who knows how many hours after pulling an all-nighter for the Taylor Swift presale I'm still in the queue for, so I'm just a lil bit extra salted this afternoon and my patience & tolerance are wearing thin xx)

GET HER JADE!