TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Wow to the amazing butterfly effect that was that Sky Ferreira x Elon Musk fake news leading to a possible end of twitter, everything around her is so unbelievably funny...

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

4 hours ago, letterblue said:

Can one of you drive me there? Please?

giphy.gif

But seriously, I wish these guys the best. If this helps Sky to release her music, so be it.

I don't think a lot of people will be there though. If only 5 people turn up this will be embarassing.

:rip::deadbanana:862106435387392051.gif I just hope this whole thing is satire

I can't get the image out of my head, 5 (or less) fans camping outside the Capitol building in LA while all the employees are realistically like.... with their families at home. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

20 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

this by itself is not only funny because it’s sky being sky but it’s also funny because why does she post such old photos when she’s fake teasing something new it’s so silly… that picture has to be from like 2012 and she was using it to promote something masochism in 2019, she posts like the official legacy social media accounts of artists that were famous in the 70s that now just share photos of them from 50 years ago 😭

Lmao add supermodels on that list. Then people get used to seeing images of them being young and be shocked and often bodyshame those celebs when they see recent pictures. Sky is fully aware that she peaked 10 years ago and won't let go that period. It's pathetic. She's barely 30. There's nothing sadder than 30 year olds acting like they're old. She's stil gorgeous and should reinvent her aesthetic. I imagine her having a similar glam rock aesthetic to Miley in her Plastic Hearts era just a bit toned town. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

People here are truly toxic… if you don’t care about Sky the way you say then why do you take the time to be here in this toxic forum talking sh*t about her? If you don’t wanna help then don’t but stop making fun of people who are trying to help her out. I get that everyone’s annoyed by the waiting but why do you believe Capitol and not Sky? I don’t think she chose to be held hostage and forgotten… also, her family is supporting actively the #FreeSkyFerreira movement. 

2 hours ago, letterblue said:

you can say that again. Sky Ferreira is such a pathetic person for even half encouraging that free Sky Ferreira shit.

Ok keep it calm, just enjoy the jokes-we already know she has some some interesting issues….I don’t see a problem with the protest now that I’ve read into it-they plan to do an actual one in the summer-they’re just putting up banners on the building apparently because they’ll be a lack of staff 

23 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Ok keep it calm, just enjoy the jokes-we already know she has some some interesting issues….I don’t see a problem with the protest now that I’ve read into it-they plan to do an actual one in the summer-they’re just putting up banners on the building apparently because they’ll be a lack of staff 

please don't tell me to be calm. i'm speaking my mind and i don't see the issue. :air: i do think she's pathetic and they are pathetic. this is very much a non-issue. like it literally doesn't matter at all. 

26 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

pov it’s 2040 and ur reminiscing on the 2022-23 sky ferreira protests

Stonewall 2.0

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson