TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

imagine going to protest the release of a woman from a recording contract. imagine doing that. she needs to hire a lawyer. she is not in a conservatorship. she can do anything she wants. i think it's extremely corny and pathetic that they're actually doing a protest/meetup/whatever.

2 hours ago, letterblue said:

please don't tell me to be calm. i'm speaking my mind and i don't see the issue. :air: i do think she's pathetic and they are pathetic. this is very much a non-issue. like it literally doesn't matter at all. 

I mean even if we take it from your POV-surely this works in your viewpoint favour because if sky does nothing to acknowledge  it-it just shows to them the protest was meaningless. I mean if they have the time so be it.

8 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I mean even if we take it from your POV-surely this works in your viewpoint favour because if sky does nothing to acknowledge  it-it just shows to them the protest was meaningless. I mean if they have the time so be it.

what.

i want her to actually do something like.......hire a lawyer. do something with your career instead of acting like she's a victim of big bad Capitol. she is not.  

5 minutes ago, letterblue said:

what.

i want her to actually do something like.......hire a lawyer. do something with your career instead of acting like she's a victim of big bad Capitol. she is not.  

Can she even afford at this point? She’s made two Netflix films that might even be scrapped as of this year.

I doubt she makes anything more than to keep her flat

8 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Can she even afford at this point? She’s made two Netflix films that might even be scrapped as of this year.

I doubt she makes anything more than to keep her flat

can she afford to stop acting like a victim and get a lawyer/legal help to actually perhaps leave Capitol? yes. there are options out there. she would rather act like a tortured artist though. i'm sure she gets off on this stuff.

11 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

I really don't want to speak on her anymore but it's so garbage of her to promote this nonsense with her gullible fanbase when she knows she isn't being transparent about her situation - but then again why would she when she knows she wouldn't be able to play the victim anymore?

I would be on her side 100% if she simply came out and said her crippling anxiety and depression is what has held her back all these years. I don't even know if that's what is going on necessarily but just some acknowledgment of her own mistakes and faults would go such a long way with fans. The Capitol narrative, while undoubtedly a part of the problem, obfuscates her own wrongdoing and she clearly wants to keep it that way. I don't see how she will ever move beyond this at least partially self-imposed purgatory state.

:gclap: very well said. i don’t really LOVE speaking on her but i feel the need to talk some sense into some people sometimes. like be serious please.

She wants people to protest for her without standing up, like a win-win situation. That's not how the world works. Like someone said, she's not even transparent, we have no proof what's happening with her career. The reason why so many teamed up for Britney, besides her being a bigger star, was that there was so many proof of her being abused. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

pov it’s 9:30pm on december 28th 2022, you’re sitting in front of the tv with your family and suddenly the news broadcast cuts to a video of 4 gay men and 3 girls burning down the empty capitol building, fleeing the scene with laptops containing the unreleased 2016 album in tow screaming ‘MASOCHISM IS FREE’