TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, pinkfuneral said:

ab67616d0000b273a7ad2279bb6f3f82132f5b55

https://open.spotify.com/album/7cc6ray5Tt4NxNhtcd2jBz

Single cover for an artist called Emeline signed to Capitol.. isn't this the same curtain used for the Don't Forget cover art? I guess the budget for artists like Sky really is in the gutter default_godlaugh2.gif

AND THE SONG IS BAD!!!

15 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

AND THE SONG IS BAD!!!

This what bugs me, how Capitol, who's such a household name have this arsenal of bad and generic artists who end up having such big numbers but no one really knows them 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

i am not a sky ferreira thread participant ... but isn't the don't forget background just light reflecting on the wall? i don't think it's a curtain

i was just looking at the image now and yeah it looks like light shining through something

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

i love(d) her for like a decade and more but the lengths some go to defend her…you’d think she was an ARTIST. meaning you’d think she has several albums or pieces of work out there available for everyone to stream and appreciate. :lmao:like whoa are you not embarrassed by your behavior? 

anyways hoping for some transparency from kweenie sometime soon so we can put the bullshit to rest. i doubt she signed an NDA or anything of the sort that’s stopping her from speaking out about her situation!!