TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 11/21/2022 at 10:32 PM, letterblue said:

i don’t support them because i truly believe they are a nasty unprofessional gay man. :noparty: if you’re a woman i’m sorry but you seem like a miserable shady gay man! they started shading Halsey out of nowhere and then all of Halsey’s fans started dragging Sky.

What? :wtf3:

Why do I have a feeling that this girl is on Qatar rn?

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

16 minutes ago, letterblue said:

idgaf i said what i said. they were acting like the face of Sky Ferreira on twitter. yes they are an unprofessional shady gay man. i told them to stick to the updates.

They literally only post once every 3 months😭

and the only time I saw them shading Halsey was back when she was crying on TikTok and lowkey deserved to be laughed at idc she has such an ugly crying face

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

7 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

They literally only post once every 3 months😭

and the only time I saw them shading Halsey was back when she was crying on TikTok and lowkey deserved to be laughed at idc she has such an ugly crying face

because why are you as an updates account, who acts like the face/voice of Sky Ferreira on Twitter, because Sky deleted her account, being nasty and shady towards another artist? it’s simply unbecoming petty gay behavior. they had Halsey fans being shady in turn to Sky and now there are people praying for Sky’s downfall (not that she needs any help with that! :toofunny:)

you saying someone crying deserved to be laughed at because they had an ugly crying face……? :biblio: 

1 minute ago, letterblue said:

you saying someone crying deserved to be laughed at because they had an ugly crying face……? :biblio: 

Lmao of course not, she wasn't even crying on those TikToks, I used "crying face" to refer to the pr situation that she was in, like the Halsey who cried wolf or something 

41 minutes ago, letterblue said:

because why are you as an updates account, who acts like the face/voice of Sky Ferreira on Twitter, because Sky deleted her account, being nasty and shady towards another artist? it’s simply unbecoming petty gay behavior. they had Halsey fans being shady in turn to Sky and now there are people praying for Sky’s downfall (not that she needs any help with that! :toofunny:)

Literally nothing about this equates to being gay why are you genuinely being homophobic on LanaBoards.. :toofunny:

9 minutes ago, letterblue said:

okay well i'm not going to address nonsense so anyways, any updates on if miss Ferreira got a lawyer or was that a blatant lie told by a user?

gurl, i just noticed your face is moving

40 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

sadly I don't think she'll ever l-word it because she's always going to believe she's due a traditional, big-budget album rollout with lots of promo...which, given the impeccable quality of her unreleased Masochism tracks, she deserves true.gif

meanwhile...whenever Sky comes to Capitol with new submissions they scramble to put together the lowest amount of funds possible for her for a release default_tumblr_m5nnuiDCcZ1rwyjj5o1_100.p  

I don't really blame them given Sky's unpredictability, but it's high time they drop her to free her and themselves of this terminally incompatible partnership. don't they get tired of being harassed on social media by FreeSkyFerreira and their goonies?

Okay but we’ve been through this several times, best case scenario and let’s give her the benefit of the doubt here-she signs with some smaller label like BMG or the Travis Barker label where people seem to do whatever they want-she still has to meet deadlines.