TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

16 minutes ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

Don’t Forget worst song of 2022

it's true and you should say it :true:

honestly i think the people in this thread should find someone else to stan besides sky... not saying that you shouldn't stan sky but just someone else alongside her so it's less disappointing :oprah3:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

now that descending finally leaked GIVE US ALL MY LOVERS DIE NEXT

https://onlyfiles.io/f/16f74e6b6757456da2001c1cf91fb56c

giphy.gif

Who ever leaked this will have some bad karma going their way because why would anyone be so vicious to release a song that's obviously not finished and mastered. Who hates Sky this much? 

23 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

giphy.gif

Who ever leaked this will have some bad karma going their way because why would anyone be so vicious to release a song that's obviously not finished and mastered. Who hates Sky this much? 

You’re looking at them :eartha:

This demo is honestly way too listenable and polished to be the first one ever done... Though there are parts where I can't tell if the production sounds weird or if it's that tag lmao

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

ok so i compared what sky posted recently and this mix, and this seems the final mix version :hoe:

4 hours ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

This demo is honestly way too listenable and polished to be the first one ever done... Though there are parts where I can't tell if the production sounds weird or if it's that tag lmao

it likely is the final mix

That tag and filter is one of the most horrendous things I've ever heard. Listening to it felt like having a bad trip. It sounds like bad dreams, when you know you're awake but can't actually wake up. I was surrounded by the negative energy through the 4 minutes. This leak must be coming from the DEVIL itself, it feels so cursed. Now i'm trying to forget that tag and filter :(

the tag and the filter are actually an artistic decision to represent the descending spiral into madness sky ferreira musical genius wow what a powerful mind even the stuff she's not the responsible for :wowcry:

7 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

It reminds me of garbage-it sounds fine to me-where’s the tag?

I thought you meant it sounds like actual garbage 🗑 at first 

Throwback to when Sky liked this tweet:

BuBzGqv.jpg

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

4 hours ago, imStiflersMom said:

ok so i compared what sky posted recently and this mix, and this seems the final mix version :hoe:

it likely is the final mix

No way... The vocals on the intro sound too drowned and unpolished to be a final mix. In fact, I thought the intro was the tag when I first heard the leak lmao

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

I thought you meant it sounds like actual garbage 🗑 at first 

Throwback to when Sky liked this tweet:

BuBzGqv.jpg

she's such a very weird hater, it's madness luv....lit rally madness :lmao:

ot: good morning Sky Boards, subsection of Lana Boards. i am announcing that i'm ready to support Sky without too much shade/being a lowkey hater (there will always be some shade sorry). i did feel wronged by Sky these past few months but only because i feel like she personally failed me by being an ultimate failure (insane i know, never said i was sane). just wish she was more transparent but i don't know the legalities of her contract or whatever so i can't demand that.

Motorcycle Love Devine and other weird insane members, i forgive you. :wub:

ps....this isn't a fucking essay, it's a few sentences. did y'all go to any school at all? lol just wondering. :hillary:

pss....i haven't listened to the leak. i'm a believer in respecting art.

:eek2:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

If she released Descending and then a 7" promotional vinyl with Downhill, DF, Descending and an instrumental of any song, I would buy that in a blink of an eye 😭😭😭

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson