TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

2 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

I thought you meant it sounds like actual garbage 🗑 at first 

Throwback to when Sky liked this tweet:

BuBzGqv.jpg

Love how they're the low budget version of Katy vs. Gaga 😭

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

No way... The vocals on the intro sound too drowned and unpolished to be a final mix. In fact, I thought the intro was the tag when I first heard the leak lmao

idk cuz what sky posted is exactly what this mix sounds alike

2 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

I thought you meant it sounds like actual garbage 🗑 at first 

Throwback to when Sky liked this tweet:

BuBzGqv.jpg

She's so petty, just like me :true:

Honestly she'll forever be cool to me. Getting gigs alongside Debbie Harry and Shirley Manson with hardly any label support. Yeah sometimes she annoys the he'll out of me and I thi k if she was more visible online she'd have a way better chance but she's a true talent and the REAL BAD GIRL 

16 hours ago, jinsouldilf said:

whoever made this needs to get their ass ate. its the version i have in my spotify playlist and i love it. she outdid the original!

I’m not a Sky stan but I’ve become obsessed with this 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

jesus the tag on the song almost makes it unlistenable, the song is great but i'm gonna try to not listen to it until it releases so it won't ruin the listening experience :( :( :( i wish we got a more finished version of all to myself or all my lovers die instead or the woods i'm just obsessed with that song

does anybody got the lyrics right after listening to it? listening to it felt like i was having a stroke or something

i don't think this is the finished version, the intro to the song doesn't sound like her AT ALL so it is most likely pitched down, this or the leaker added the tag, the random sounds, and messed with the pitch/frequencies. at this point just leak the whole song this leak is probably enough for capitol to just ruin the entire rollout for next year... the leaker has the full version is just waiting for someone to buy it probably

On 11/26/2022 at 6:34 PM, letterblue said:

okay let's be real....her "style" is just basic as all hell. it's not like she wears intricate pieces or anything. she wears a leather or denim jacket and a black dress with Doc Marten's and gets away with it and gets called iconic. anybody can wear that.

this is not a hateful comment by the way. i love that "style" and wear a lot of basic shit myself.

The word 'basic' is thrown a lot nowadays as if it's somehow shameful to be basic. Sky's style isn't basic, it's timeless. If she'd worn interesting pieces back then it would've aged like milk. She had a timeless style combining 90s grunge, thrifted clothes and trendy clothes, knew how to rock it and aged like wine. If I had her wardrobe in 2013-15 I would've been getting a lot of attention and compliments in my hometown, which is not what happens when you dress basic. If she had that edgy alternative tumblr aesthetic with micro bangs, neon hair, round sunglasses with crosses she would be considered ridiculous or as nostalgia trip now, not someone who had a good style. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

12 hours ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

Don’t Forget worst song of 2022

I understand Don't Forget not being everyone's cup of tea but cmon that's not true... Unholy and Slut Pop for example were actual terrorism 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

26 minutes ago, shady said:

The word 'basic' is thrown a lot nowadays as if it's somehow shameful to be basic. Sky's style isn't basic, it's timeless. If she'd worn interesting pieces back then it would've aged like milk. She had a timeless style combining 90s grunge, thrifted clothes and trendy clothes, knew how to rock it and aged like wine. If I had her wardrobe in 2013-15 I would've been getting a lot of attention and compliments in my hometown, which is not what happens when you dress basic. If she had that edgy alternative tumblr aesthetic with micro bangs, neon hair, round sunglasses with crosses she would be considered ridiculous or as nostalgia trip now, not someone who had a good style. 

yeah i wasn't going for a shameful tone but i can see how it comes off. apologies.

On 11/26/2022 at 12:34 PM, letterblue said:

okay let's be real....her "style" is just basic as all hell. it's not like she wears intricate pieces or anything. she wears a leather or denim jacket and a black dress with Doc Marten's and gets away with it and gets called iconic. anybody can wear that.

this is not a hateful comment by the way. i love that "style" and wear a lot of basic shit myself.

https://youtu.be/DIuoJknkQMg

tumblr_inline_mfz97wovqY1rxk170.gif

reface-2022-09-19-08-00-15-01-01.jpg

If she ever releases Masochism and start a new tour what songs beside Everything is Embarrassing do y'all thing she would keep on the setlist

I think maybe only 24 Hours and I Blame Myself or You're Not The One 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

27 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

If she ever releases Masochism and start a new tour what songs beside Everything is Embarrassing do y'all thing she would keep on the setlist

YNTO for sure. Lost In My Bedroom is insane. she should do One idgaf. we need an updated version lol.

56 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

honestly my setlist would be something like this

Don't Forget

You're Not The One

Sad Dream

Descending

Hands All Over Me

Boys

Heavy Metal Heart

Voices Carry

Lost In My Bedroom

Everything Is Embarrassing

All My Lovers Die

Red Lips

Innocent Kind

Little One (with her bf playing the guitar)

Lark (angel olsen cover)

Downhill Lullaby (with Ethel Cain) *let me dream*

1 hour ago, KimKaDAB said:

She has to do Guardian! 

YNTO, Omanko (Yes I love this Damn song), NTMT and maybe Downhill Lullaby.

Everything else is fine by me