TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

4 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

the mix 4 snippet seems like a fan edit, the vocals sound like they were recorded from a macbook microphone lmfao they kinda sound like they were filtered from a live performance. also the cutoff at the end with all the reverb and the synth trailing off is the audio tail that happens in a DAW, so that itself a dead giveaway that it was at least tampered with in some way as well, unless this person has the original session file

I could agree with u, but that's exactly how the Finders Keepers snippets were being shared and at the end we've actually got it

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

I just know for a fact that one of is here is actually Sky herself. I just know it.

But hey girl, if you're reading this, share your thoughts on X and Pearl, because I also know for a fact that you definitely watched those.

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, lilac heaven said:

i’ve said this before but honestly after hearing DF i realized that it shouldn’t have been a single, or at least it should’ve been released a lot closer to the album. when it was released it felt kind of bland and one-note to me and i realized that’s because the song really doesn’t build at all, the energy stays the same through the whole song, which is kind of weird when you’re only listening to that song and nothing else. in the context of the album, it would fit really well after a track that does build quite a bit (like Descending) and keep the energy that was built going, similar how to Free (another song that pretty much stays the same throughout) acts after King in the context of Florence’s new album. Masochism does not seem like an album that should be mostly experienced piece-by-piece before its release and still be understood, which is why it sucks that if it ever does see the light of day, we will probably have heard at least half of it through singles by the time it’s released.

It's blatant sabotage at this point (from the label & self-sabotage from Sky):Woods/Lovers Die/Descending would've all been better "lead" single options (Sky herself claims she wanted Descending for the single) Downhill is just a joke to me at this point, she should've went with Guardian liked her original plan (regardless of the leak) & things would look a lot different right now... I get that DL basically picked up where NTMT left off, but if they were going to release it they should've done the "final mix" accompanied with an actual visual if they truly wanted to get the era started. Capitol is complete trash, but the fact that we haven't gotten the video for Don't Forget 6 months after release KNOWING it's in her hands has me feeling very slighted. I've loved this girl since 2011 & it's becoming very apparent she just wasn't meant to be a recording artist. She got signed mad young & faced alot of bullshit behind the scenes (I DO feel bad for her), but it's her career & she really needs to "rise up" or just "retire".

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

also.. nobody cares for titles, length and blablabla bby, her fans deserve to HEAR things, not those boring ass "exclusive infos" all around.

this thread needs to be purged with some of the nastiest psychotic gays here. sky deserves much more than being stolen and threatened over NOTHING . Xx

1 minute ago, RGB said:

She's probably just changing the tags to make it seems like she have the songs...

I was doing that back in 2016😭

This whole situation is screwed, yes it sucks for sky, yes sucks for her contract, but ultimately it sucks for the people waiting in the doorway for new material from an artist that has resonated with them for 10+ years... everyone likes to point fingers but its disheartening in the times we live in 2022 to have people who claim to be fans attack her on the regular, hack her, leak shit and gatekeep info, if u have the album cool keep it to yourself or leak it, it is mentally draining to all parties involved, disrespectful to Sky and to her fans who are attempting to be faithful/ supportive but obvi the ones that stayed around this long are eager for any crumb that falls from the bag. I doubt this leak would deter any plans she may have in the coming months as she is not overexposed at this current time. Leak it or keep it 2 urself. :toofloppy: soz not soz for the rant.

1 minute ago, PolaroidWhore said:

This whole situation is screwed, yes it sucks for sky, yes sucks for her contract, but ultimately it sucks for the people waiting in the doorway for new material from an artist that has resonated with them for 10+ years... everyone likes to point fingers but its disheartening in the times we live in 2022 to have people who claim to be fans attack her on the regular, hack her, leak shit and gatekeep info, if u have the album cool keep it to yourself or leak it, it is mentally draining to all parties involved, disrespectful to Sky and to her fans who are attempting to be faithful/ supportive but obvi the ones that stayed around this long are eager for any crumb that falls from the bag. I doubt this leak would deter any plans she may have in the coming months as she is not overexposed at this current time. Leak it or keep it 2 urself. :toofloppy: soz not soz for the rant.

Exactly

And we're not even asking for the album to leak, like just Pretty Dull and/or The Woods would feed me for months

Wasn't Don't Forger (Fire) and, like, Descending or Love Street or whatever supposed to be some sort of "double a-side"? And then she changed her mind\campaigned for Downhill Lullaby?

I'm almost sure she decided to go with Downhill Lullaby bcus of Music Video. I'm 90% sure she mentioned something about wanting to make a music video for it, just like Guardian, and throwing it as a Lead Single was probably the only chance of Capitol funding any kind of promo (........the video.........) instead of leaving it for latter and knowing it wasn't going to happen. She also mentioned something like confidence over the "pop singles" that would come later, so it makes sense she tried to have her way with the lead and then hoped for the best with the upcoming ones lol.

And then of course everything derailed. As usual.

At this point is really feels like tug of war from both of them. But still doesn't sound easy to let the rope go away unless she really decides to retire and go away.