TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

The leak is not edited and distorted. The leak is good and perfectly listenable. Sky was experimenting with the production with some intense strings and weird sounds. It's a demo. I love Descending. I enjoy listening to the file that leaked. Very good. 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

On 11/29/2022 at 6:48 AM, Venus Fly Trap said:

The leak is not edited and distorted. The leak is good and perfectly listenable. Sky was experimenting with the production with some intense strings and weird sounds. It's a demo. I love Descending. I enjoy listening to the file that leaked. Very good. 

that piano was not supposed to be in the song and it seems pretty clear to me. and the random beats sound like they belong to a different song

edit - never mind i get it now! :P

Edited by jinsouldilf

1 minute ago, jinsouldilf said:

that piano was not supposed to be in the song and it seems pretty clear to me. and the random beats sound like they belong to a different song

I don't hear random beats. I don't hear no annoying noises. Descending is perfect 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

51 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

that piano is my favorite part in the song and it seems pretty clear to me. and the random beats sound like they really accentuate the vision 

Masochism was to be sky’s most experimental and impactful work. I love her creative decisions on the demo we get to hear! 😁

Okay, this is my first time listening to Descending (i didn't even watch the live performances), it sounds really good, even with the tags, i don't know what the fuck is she waiting for to release new music... :dorothy3:

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

49 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

Y'all really think she signed a major label contract without any legal support? Even if this was the case, she could've legally voided the contract while being a minor.

oprah-well.gif

i've been saying this but i guess some users here think they are lawyers or something lol but we don't need to rehash this, she's trapped and we're hoping she gets free with her petition and the meetup!

sky: hello? sir? can u pls help me release my masochism i'll give u 3 dollars from the royalties sir

mqdefault.jpg

lawyer: of course miss ferreira! let's meet up for lunch tomorrow and we can discuss further. i'd also love to take a look at your contract.

sky: awesome!!!

also sky: *doesn't show up*

oprah-well.gif

15 hours ago, Kurt said:

Oh yeah I see what you mean, but she called it that because a fan referred to it as ‘Bittersweet Devotion’ and she replied something like “It’s called I PRAY FOR RAIN” so it felt like she was being specific but who knows! Again, I’m totally splitting hairs here so no big deal really

Unfortunately her Twitter is gone lmao and I can’t find a screenshot

I remember this tweet too! Sky's Twitter deletion still irratates me :toofunny: she would constantly mention/make references to unreleased songs, especially during Cry Baby era, and most of those simply went undocumented...

But to answer your question, Dan Nigro's original files used the title "Pray for Rain" (without the "I"). I guess both could be considered accurate, although there's been some confusion about Sky song titles before– for example when the NTMT tracklist was revealed, she said Kristine was actually spelt as "Christine" and that she'd need to get it fixed (which she ultimately never did). 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 hour ago, Starline said:

And coloringfloors keeps pretending he's the boss spreading info about the files he stole and threatened people

:lmao:

Can we continue to keep personal drama and conflicts off the thread?.. :lolliney: It’s been a good few days since the thread unlocking and we really don’t need any unprovoked drama. You seem obsessed + pressed + wrdgaf. More talking about capitol records singer, and masochist, SKY FERREIRA and less being a instigating roach and bringing nothing to the discussion :prettyhurts:

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

15 minutes ago, Rose McGowan said:

Can we continue to keep personal drama and conflicts off the thread?.. :lolliney: It’s been a good few days since the thread unlocking and we really don’t need any unprovoked drama. You seem obsessed + pressed + wrdgaf. More talking about capitol records singer, and masochist, SKY FERREIRA and less being a instigating roach and bringing nothing to the discussion :prettyhurts:

just mute me honey, u mad?

u should look at the messages he sent me

1 minute ago, Starline said:

just mute me honey cuz i won't stop talking bout littlejackk and his minions like u or are u jack on one of his 183871 alts?

Spoiler

That name sounds oddly familiar,,,probs nothing

Capitol let Masochism be released please :popcorn:!!! Intrigued to see if the meet up with aid any public discourse about Ferreira 

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

That name sounds oddly familiar

coloringbooks aka the obsessed melanie martinez fan who doxx people if they don't give him what he wants? the one who stole sky and harassed her through multiple emails? the one who even scammed managers and one of the singers had to expose everything? yup.