TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Just now, Starline said:

the gates of hell are open for u too babe, want me to expose u too?

another 111 hater terrible person? i see a pattern here...

also real classy to wish death upon people... :wtf2:

@Starline Instead of clogging the thread with mess, may I suggest a constructive yet comedic "Lore post" if you're gonna make an info dump :bebe:, we have a lore thread....actually maybe not-

Anyways can't wait for Masochism to be released....one day :flutter:

And I still stand by my liking for "Don't Forget"

10 minutes ago, Starline said:

do not come for others because this is between jack and me.

Then why are you making a dupe account for the sole purpose of airing out your made-up drama on a LanaBoards thread, and expecting people to not intervene. If you aren't going to post the alleged receipts then buzz off and let's go back to talking about Sky Ferreira.

@Mountain Hi there :)

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

6 minutes ago, the ocean said:

did anyone like the Descending leak? i thought the Descending leak was lovely (despite it being tagged)

It still has to grow on me :c the melodies don't do it for me but the production is good and perfectly listenable!!11

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

And I still stand by my liking for "Don't Forget"

i do like Don't Forget as well, it was cute. definitely took a few plays before it finally clicked for me. kind of just left me hungry for more, which we never got. :smh:

This thread is SOOOOOOO good, thank God Sky never released masochism, we wouldn't have this if she had 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 minute ago, Starline said:

where is it? i have a whole lotta info dump to make. not only about that user with sky, but marina, melanie, cruel youth, foxes + 278361 others.

This is more of a silly area, but I guess if you were to "warn" Lipsters of a user it would fit here? Unsure, I just know the Sky thread probably isn't the best place :bebe:-

Just now, Starline said:

where is it? i have a whole lotta info dump to make. not only about that user with sky, but marina, melanie, cruel youth, foxes + 278361 others.

girl do it here no one cares about the lore thread. this is where the magic happens! 

If y'all have something real juicy to say, say it right now 

This lowkey sounding like that Madison Beer vbeefing on the streets video😭😭😭

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

3 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Then why are you making a dupe account for the sole purpose of airing out your made-up drama on a LanaBoards thread, and expecting people to not intervene. If you aren't going to post the alleged receipts then buzz off and let's go back to talking about Sky Ferreira.

@Mountain Hi there :)

Is it really that nutcase? That account messaged me randomly “Hi, why do you hate me and what have I done to you” and I didn’t respond because I have no idea who they are… So bizarre. Someone didn’t have their 💊 cocktail tonight 

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚