TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 minutes ago, Rose McGowan said:

Is it really that nutcase? That account messaged me randomly “Hi, why do you hate me and what have I done to you” and I didn’t respond because I have no idea who they are… So bizarre. Someone didn’t have their 💊 cocktail tonight 

hi @Coloringbooks, sick of threatening me on multiple alts? u using VPN again cuz u're afraid to lose your """reputation"""?

2 minutes ago, Rose McGowan said:

Weak argument. I’m not them lol. Where are the exposés you promised? Chop chop! I’m disengaging until then, I’m here to talk about Sky Ferreira 

poor melanie martinez fan, i'm really sorry for your brain loss...

Sky Tonia Ferreira (born July 8, 1992) is an American singer, songwriter, model, and actress. As a teenager, Ferreira began uploading videos on Myspace of herself singing songs she had written, which led to her discovery by producers Bloodshy & Avant and a recording contract with Parlophone in 2009. She released her first extended play, As If!, in 2011, which combined elements of electropop and dance music. Ferreira's second EP Ghost (2012), however, incorporated pop with more stripped-down song structures and featured collaborations with Jon Brion and Shirley Manson, as well as the critically acclaimed track "Everything Is Embarrassing", which she composed with Dev Hynes.

After multiple delays and disputes with her record label, Ferreira's debut studio album Night Time, My Time was released in October 2013, preceded by the lead single "You're Not the One", and marked a departure from her former style, incorporating more experimental indie rock with synth-pop elements. The album received critical acclaim. That year, she ventured into the film industry after appearing in Eli Roth's The Green Inferno and garnered media attention after being arrested for drug possession. She was exposed to a mainstream audience as one of Miley Cyrus' main opening acts on her international Bangerz Tour in 2014. While appearing in films and other projects, she released "Downhill Lullaby" as the lead single off her upcoming second studio album Masochism in March 2019.

Ferreira's earlier work incorporated elements of dance-pop, while her recent projects experiment with acoustic, new wave and primarily indie rock musical styles. Her lyrical content originally incorporated themes of rebellion and teenage romance, and has since evolved to discuss personal insecurities and more mature romantic themes. Outside her work in the entertainment industry, she has modeled for several brands and magazines, including serving as the spokeswoman for the hair care brand Redken in 2014.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Just now, Venus Fly Trap said:

Sky Tonia Ferreira (born July 8, 1992) is an American singer, songwriter, model, and actress. As a teenager, Ferreira began uploading videos on Myspace of herself singing songs she had written, which led to her discovery by producers Bloodshy & Avant and a recording contract with Parlophone in 2009. She released her first extended play, As If!, in 2011, which combined elements of electropop and dance music. Ferreira's second EP Ghost (2012), however, incorporated pop with more stripped-down song structures and featured collaborations with Jon Brion and Shirley Manson, as well as the critically acclaimed track "Everything Is Embarrassing", which she composed with Dev Hynes.

After multiple delays and disputes with her record label, Ferreira's debut studio album Night Time, My Time was released in October 2013, preceded by the lead single "You're Not the One", and marked a departure from her former style, incorporating more experimental indie rock with synth-pop elements. The album received critical acclaim. That year, she ventured into the film industry after appearing in Eli Roth's The Green Inferno and garnered media attention after being arrested for drug possession. She was exposed to a mainstream audience as one of Miley Cyrus' main opening acts on her international Bangerz Tour in 2014. While appearing in films and other projects, she released "Downhill Lullaby" as the lead single off her upcoming second studio album Masochism in March 2019.

Ferreira's earlier work incorporated elements of dance-pop, while her recent projects experiment with acoustic, new wave and primarily indie rock musical styles. Her lyrical content originally incorporated themes of rebellion and teenage romance, and has since evolved to discuss personal insecurities and more mature romantic themes. Outside her work in the entertainment industry, she has modeled for several brands and magazines, including serving as the spokeswoman for the hair care brand Redken in 2014.

Let's just restart the timeline

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

this drama isn't juicy enough for me to be honest :oprah3: if you guys are going to fight, at least stop holding back :oprah3:

I never wanted to be in a fight (frankly it's embarrassing/awkward) and I think I've always been relatively unproblematic on this thread. But you can't blame me for defending myself after someone creates an account with the sole purpose of making up random lies about doxxing etc and people immediately start egging it on :hae:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 minute ago, pinkfuneral said:

errrr, so... @Tulips is @Mountain and now you're alleging they're @Starline? I'm genuinely curious

Mountain is Starline or at least that's what I'm assuming/saying. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Just now, Coloringbooks said:

I never wanted to be in a fight (frankly it's embarrassing/awkward) and I think I've always been relatively unproblematic on this thread. But you can't blame me for defending myself after someone creates an account with the sole purpose of making up random lies about doxxing etc and people immediately start egging it on :hae:

perhaps i shouldn't be encouraging it :bebe: i apologize for that, it's just crazy how this thread just attracts drama, i can't act like it isn't fascinating lol

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, fabulesque said:

how did she even get lost in her bedroom like damn was she really that bad with directions

The DVDs on her collection end up forming a labyrinth, and she was lowkey drunk that day

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson