TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

2 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Faking screenshots is beyond pathetic! but go ahead post more and let's see what you can come up with :biblio:

damn jack, you're really living inside your own lies, little lamb

@111 take care of yourself cuz some haters are willing to go GREAT lengths to be like you

Just now, fabulesque said:

JUSTICE FOR CHUU

PERIOD!!!

Just now, DownhillLullaby said:

Sky should sign with Queenie Records next

It would be just her and marina working as cashiers on a Barnes and Noble 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Just now, KimKaDAB said:

it would be just her and marina working as cashiers on a Barnes and Noble 

yeah and that cant happen, sky cant balance two jobs she already works at panera bread with ethel cain

6 minutes ago, fabulesque said:

yeah and that cant happen, sky cant balance two jobs she already works at panera bread with ethel cain

Ethel is at Taco Bell now, she was fired because missed too many shifts, Chuu from Loona took the job

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

7 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

this is precisely why we need a LB court of law

y'all know i'm all about the peace and love with the 111 movement. i have nothing personal against no one. but the melanie martinez fan would be found guilty. i've never heard of this person until recently people started telling me about him and warning me. people who hate me come out of sewers to tell me to watch out for this jack character. scamming, hacking etc. :oprah2:

sir if you said those things in those screenshots, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE

15 minutes ago, Starline said:

the amount of brain cells left burning right now. liars gonna lie.

6YKI5bZ.png

You're over! see how easy it is? 

I knew you didn't have any evidence but I didn't think you'd go inspect elementing. Use some critical thinking - why would I so openly 'admit' to doxxing and hacking people and then ask for that to be posted...

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Just now, KimKaDAB said:

Ethel is at Taco Bell now, she was fired because missed too much shifts, Chuu from Loona took the job

omg wait yeah ethel is the reason why they brought back nacho fries. she beheaded the CEO and you know how victorian rules are you kill the queen you become the queen and she killed the CEO and became the CEO. icon shit honestly.

very happy chuu has found employment so soon after being removed from loona

1 minute ago, fabulesque said:

omg wait yeah ethel is the reason why they brought back nacho fries. she beheaded the CEO and you know how victorian rules are you kill the queen you become the queen and she killed the CEO and became the CEO. icon shit honestly.

very happy chuu has found employment so soon after being removed from loona

i heard that 9 of the loona girls are quitting their jobs to cover sky & ethel's shifts at panera bread before ethel got fired

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

12 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

wJYcpcr_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

You're over! see how easy it is? 

I knew you didn't have any evidence but I didn't think you'd go inspect elementing. Use some critical thinking - why would I so openly 'admit' to doxxing and hacking people and then ask for that to be posted...

maybe cuz we were friends until you literally wanted me to commit suicide?

the way you dmed several people asking for sky content?

sabotaging melanie and poppy's material and then pretending you didn't put your finger on everything?

being a mod on THE HOLY MOUNTAIN and telling lies about me?

creating swamperella to be the "sky saviour"?

also, wtf is inspect elementing gurl??????

Just now, lilac heaven said:

I just discovered Sky from TikTok! I love her vibe, I really like the song “Everything Is Embarrassing”. Does anyone know why she hasn’t released an album in so long??? She’s so talented!

she’s too busy working at Panera bread as said in a few posts above