TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

this is my experience with sky ferreira when i entired panera bread on april 4th 2021

#FERRARIS please take the time to read this.

I met Sky recently, my name is fabulesque and this is my Panera Bread story. I met her April 4th last year and it was horrific. She was rude, not classy and she lost a long time FERRARI that day. I walked into the $350 bread bowl and say hello she replies with "fat" and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking "you saved my life" I say. "You're the reason I'm alive today". She looks me dead in the eye and says "you'll die soon enough, fatty" and then whispered "obesity". I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said "are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now" and she flicked my vagina. The security camera took the picture and I headed out of the Panera Bread and that's when Sky started speaking whale to me. I still can't believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren't true but Sky Ferreira is in fact; a horrible person. Thank you for reading this. 

Some of y'all wouldn't believe me, or even understand me, but everything that happening now is Anitta's fault, like, I can't even stretch much about it but it is

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

2 minutes ago, PolaroidWhore said:

Where does sky discussion exist when this thread is closed normally … lol ? Or do we just sit in our own thoughts and contemplate all of this ?… :biblio:

I don’t know exactly why but this is sending me

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

4 minutes ago, PolaroidWhore said:

Where does sky discussion exist when this thread is closed normally … lol ? Or do we just sit in our own thoughts and contemplate all of this ?… :biblio:

They should fight via dbree files, like, you're only allowed to say something if you have something relevant to leak

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 minute ago, fabulesque said:

thread gonna get closed for the fifth time this year in like 5 minutes

1 minute teehee :oic2:

Okay everyone I just woke up so give me a little bit to figure out exactly what happened here while I was off in dreamland for the past 12 hours. I’ll unlock once things get settled x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS