TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

6 minutes ago, melodrama said:

From the latest Instagram post: 

tPdw5LC.jpg

yet she never answered the question about where the video end up… descending? more like deflecting!

3 hours ago, melodrama said:

From the latest Instagram post: 

tPdw5LC.jpg

oh wow, a  non answer from miss Ferreira once again! i’m so shocked!!! 

i don’t know why she does this to her fans and allows them to tag a fucking ridiculous @freeskyferreira page in her comments anytime someone confronts her about the lack of effort from her.

it’s no one’s fault except her own that she decides to be cryptic about her failure of a career. 

as for you @melodrama, i hope @Elle gets your ass because that “comment” you made was disrespectful as fuck. you don’t run SHIT.

Just now, letterblue said:

oh wow, a  non answer from miss Ferreira once again! i’m so shocked!!! 

i don’t know why she does this to her fans and allows them to tag a fucking ridiculous @freeskyferreira page in her comments anytime someone confronts her about the lack of effort from her.

it’s no one’s fault except her own that she decides to be cryptic about her failure of a career. 

as for you @melodrama, i hope @Elle gets your ass because that “comment” you made was disrespectful as fuck. you don’t run SHIT.

i think it was a fair good, comprehensive, constructive opinion/advise

Just now, AOK said:

i think it was a fair good, comprehensive, constructive opinion/advise

of course you would dear. don’t try and tell Elle how to run her own website. this thread has deserved every lock it’s gotten. :lmao:

Why she simply don't post the MV on Instagram or on a hidden personal yt channel? It's not like she would make lots of money from it anyway 

She prob lost the footage at this point 😭

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

48 minutes ago, letterblue said:

As for you @melodrama, i hope @Elle gets your ass because that “comment” you made was disrespectful as fuck. you don’t run SHIT.

It was literally a suggestion/opinion? People like you are the ones who start shit actually, you're making things sound way aggressive than it actually is. Literally where did I disrespect someone? Is kindly commenting my thoughts about the lock of a thread means disrespecting and attacking a forum owner ? What a weird statement. :toofunny: 

9 minutes ago, melodrama said:

It was literally a suggestion/opinion? People like you are the ones who start shit actually, you're making things sound way aggressive than it actually is. Literally where did I disrespect someone? Is kindly commenting my thoughts about the lock of a thread means disrespecting and attacking a forum owner ? What a weird statement. :toofunny: 

your entire post was disrespectful. “i have a few words for Elle”. okay message her? we don’t care. “kindly”….yeah okay sweetie.

what do you mean “people” like me by the way? sounds a bit weird….lol and i’ve never started shit on this forum, period.

Just now, letterblue said:

your entire post was disrespectful. “i have a few words for Elle”. okay message her? we don’t care. 

what do you mean “people” like me by the way? sounds a bit weird….lol.

I didn't message Elle because I wasn't even sure if she's the one who's locking this thread or not. If you read my post again it says “I have a few words for Elle or to who's locking this thread”. I don't even know her like that. THIS, is the thread thet keeps getting locked, and the things I wrote were public opinions, which means it should be read by the people in this thread, not just one person. You don't choose who I message or not. 

AaQXCtL.jpg

3 minutes ago, melodrama said:

I didn't message Elle because I wasn't even sure if she's the one who's locking this thread or not. If you read my post again it says “I have a few words for Elle or to who's locking this thread”. I don't even know her like that. THIS, is the thread thet keeps getting locked, and the things I wrote were public opinions, which means it should be read by the people in this thread, not just one person. You don't choose who I message or not. 

AaQXCtL.jpg

you know what…..imma just let you keep digging your own grave.

1 minute ago, letterblue said:

you know what…..imma just let you keep digging your own grave.

It's Elle's world and we're all living in it. I'm so sorry for what I did. I shouldn't have disrespectfully attacked Elle like that. I hope both of you forgive me 🙏🏻

Just now, Masquerade said:

a decade from now, sky ferreira will post her 678th throwback photo. she will make a vague allusion to label drama in response to a fan asking what happened to masochism. free sky ferreira will be on their last breath, drained of all hope, begging the three fans still in her comments to sign a new petition. if only it could reach a lofty new goal: 10 signatures by the end of the decade. maybe then capitol records would finally let her release the don't forget music video.

to all of you still here, I would recommend severing ties to this delusional narcissist who masquerades as a singer. nothing is ever coming out and nothing is ever going to change.

starting this year with the freeskyferreira petition TANKING and the 111movement WINNING

yeah she is done for