TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

She really doesn't want to release this album and it couldn't be any more obvious. So many artists were in even worse situations than her but they still managed to find a way out because they had respect for their own work, for their fans, and for the art. She just feels ok with not releasing, so she does NOTHING. :toofunny:

if sky just admitted she doesnt feel like releasing music people wouldnt be doing this rn and she could finally breathe plsss girl plssss just retire

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Just now, rancidgirl said:

if sky just admitted she doesnt feel like releasing music people wouldnt be doing this rn and she could finally breathe plsss girl plssss just retire

Right, it'd take like one post saying she don't wanna release nor knows when she's ever releasing again and everyone would stop being all up in her lazy biz

Just now, rancidgirl said:

Yeah like it would've been better if she announced her retirement at this point. :sluttybunny:

Just now, sophiesmom said:

do you think she has ever asked someone (charli, ariel, or some other industry colleague) for advice? 

I feel like their closest friends all know about how she doesn't want to release the album actually and they all make fun of it together. Of course she's not going to them and asking for advices because both sides now she doesn't want to release. :toofunny:

anyway, we’ve reached the 10 year mark since NTMT, it seems i was quite late to adapting this mindset, but unfortunately I just can’t find it in me to care anymore. if Masochism is ever officially announced and released I’ll be very excited, but I’m not waiting up for her anymore, it is what it is. can’t put in the energy to hate or be angry anymore, can’t put in the energy to be excited anymore until we have official album news. kind of sad it’s reached this point, but this whole situation is a lost cause

off topic but can we talk about how good the woods is... deserves a spot on the album

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 minutes ago, sophiesmom said:

do you think she has ever asked someone (charli, ariel, or some other industry colleague) for advice? 

Charli vouched for RAYE on Twitter and that was amazing. i don’t see why she wouldn’t do it for Sky…..except for her not believing in her lmfao.

I think that if she ever really wants to release an album (which is never happening, btw) she just scrap all of this Masochism bs and let it go for her own sake and for the fans too because:

1. These songs are older than my granny and they'll be super outdated at some point

2. This era is not an era nor ever was and period point blank

3. Yeah.