TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 11/21/2017 at 7:06 AM, Masochism said:
On 11/21/2017 at 5:05 AM, KillForLove said:

tumblr_ozr1tm3cvG1uk8y5po1_540.png

Can someone tell her that just because Bella Thorne is on meth it doesn't mean she's copying her

she's probably talking about Selena Gomez tho... but the truth is: how can someone even copy her if nobody knows her anymore?

Reminds me of broke men being afraid of gold diggers. Like babe, you're not the target. Sky isn't that unique anymore. Everyone and their mom is on the synth bandwagon since 2020 and her vibe is quintessential tumblr grunge kid. Her current vibe is Miley Cyrus glam rock only more boring. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

12 minutes ago, All My Lovers Died said:

any songs that have the similar vibe of downhill lullaby and night time, my time recommendations?

lark and all mirrors by angel olsen and storms that breed by weyes blood

Imagine Capitol doing a press release saying the truth behind Sky Ferreira and calling her out. 

That's something I would love. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, EXODUS said:

Imagine Capitol doing a press release saying the truth behind Sky Ferreira and calling her out. 

That's something I would love. 

They doesn't bother even to release Sky material on their on, imagine reserving time only to talk about her

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

oh wow she snapped on her latest story

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

53 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

They doesn't bother even to release Sky material on their on, imagine reserving time only to talk about her

Good point! 

7 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Sky Ferreira Instagram IG Story Archive:

January 14 2022

Label struggles, lies, liar, truth, release

Screenshot-20230114-115849-Instagram.jpg

Oh stop this whole "I'm not allowed to say", bullshit. 

Just go ahead and spill everything, get a good lawyer. 

She needs to be more transparent. 

Are they being real assholes at the label? Well go ahead and say everything. Because she has been saying this for 10+ years already, it's ridiculous. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, Masquerade said:

how does she sound better in a handheld soundcheck video from 2019 than any of her performances last year

her vocal chords have atrophied from doing you guessed it: NOTHING!