TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

i commented on her post about her wanting to release descending and said "make a new soundclound and release it there" shes acting like her label won't let her do that kinda stuff like... even if they won't as long as they don't know its you then... she can literally release masochism on a secret soundcloud and post the link to like insta or something

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Sky should attempt to go indie, or try to make a GOOD celebrity connection so somebody can help fund a legal battle against the label (to get out of it/the contract). Then again the celebs she's with don't seem to stick around....her problem most likely. Then should try indie with a label PUBLISHING, or FULL indie. What about making her own label?! Eeeee :derpna3:

2 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

i commented on her post about her wanting to release descending and said "make a new soundclound and release it there" shes acting like her label won't let her do that kinda stuff like... even if they won't as long as they don't know its you then... she can literally release masochism on a secret soundcloud and post the link to like insta or something

Can you post screenshots of the conversation instead please 

1 minute ago, rancidgirl said:

Okay either the label SHOULDNT care about her releasing stuff on Soundcloud without their imput, and it's somebody on her MANAGMENT messing with her, or she's lying/being obtuse and unaware. C'mon might as well not give up and keep at it, if you are telling the truth about "fighting" for years :true:.

Just now, evalionisameme said:

Y’all are only going to get her pissed-do you not remember when she got someone jailed? 

It’s all fun and games till she snaps.

yes because people yelling at her for being lazy are gonna get jailed... as if she could take fans getting antsy to court. thats like charli taking someone to court for begging for taxi

Just now, melodrama said:

Wait what was this story I don't know

she got her hacker jailed 11 years ago

1 minute ago, cranekiss said:

her label has to have at least done something for her in the recent years because theres no way she paid a 40k ticket to the met gala herself 

I think a designer brought her/sponsored her. The label wouldn't be involved, can't remember if there was anything to promote at the time

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

Y’all are only going to get her pissed-do you not remember when she got someone jailed? 

It’s all fun and games till she snaps.

girl she can't even afford a meal at mcdonalds do you think she can get a bunch of queers jailed

Just now, cranekiss said:

yes because people yelling at her for being lazy are gonna get jailed... as if she could take fans getting antsy to court. thats like charli taking someone to court for begging for taxi

she got her hacker jailed 11 years ago

Oh calm it sweetie, is an exaggeration 

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I think a designer brought her/sponsored her. The label wouldn't be involved, can't remember if there was anything to promote at the time

don't forget just came out at the time

Just now, evalionisameme said:

Oh calm it sweetie, is an exaggeration 

evalionisameme