TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Just now, evalionisameme said:

I mean she still has atleast a few supporters despite this thread turning into a circle jerk-she could milk the last remaining good faith she has and turn to a publication for a tell all.

Time to contact Interview, Kerrang (she's grunge yall!1!1), revolver, and someone big like Elle. C'mon now, Sky mention something "political" or "sexist" about your situation for a grifting publication writer to drag on. GO ON GMA, lol. She doesn't have connections except for Interview, Dazed, and Pitchfork. It's time :agree: #fighter #XTINA

1 minute ago, heavensentslut said:

finders keepers

Just listen to Caroline Polachek and Chairlift 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

3 minutes ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

Cobra

Kesha - C U Next Tuesday

Bonnie McKee - Sleepwalker

she - Coloris

Britney Spears - Seal it with a kiss

TeddyLoid - Fly Away

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

sky just has to play the game, make a couple stand alone pop singles and get it over with. i think Capitol would be more excited and willing to promote something like that too possibly? idk :(

She's too chained to the alleged need for integrity, it isn't the 90s, you shouldn't be scared of sell-out singles. People would understand as a "she did what she had to do for the album" situation. Look at Ava Max and her ridiculous sampled charters. She's probably rolling in dough (after the sampling percentages go through) because she doesn't HAVE integrity. Welcome to the industry, play or pay

2 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

finders keepers

Chairlift - Ch-Ching

Beyonce - No Angel

Erykah Badu - Next Lifetime

Portishead - It Could Be Sweet

Supreme Beings of Leisure - Last Girl on Earth

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Time to contact Interview, Kerrang (she's grunge yall!1!1), revolver, and someone big like Elle. C'mon now, Sky mention something "political" or "sexist" about your situation for a grifting publication writer to drag on. GO ON GMA, lol. She doesn't have connections except for Interview, Dazed, and Pitchfork. It's time :agree: #fighter #XTINA

She grifted her way to the Met Gala- surely she could book a low level tv booking 

Also, if you like Descending, I suggest Kylie Minogue's I Don't Need Anyone 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Just now, evalionisameme said:

She grifted her way to the Met Gala- surely she could book a low level tv booking 

Can we get an ET entertainment tonight clip, just attend a red carpet. That's more of a gen x audience but it could get some youtube views. Fans, time to watch it every day or the week and comment so the algorithm picks it up! Where else could she go 🤔...a YouTube channel about pop culture, or a PODCAST, time to spill or vague-spill due to NDAs

i feel like if sky ferreira told someone in her comments to kill themselves freeskyferreira would be like "she probably wasnt even the one who said that, it was most likely one of the big men from capitol taking control of her life and her music and not letting her release her sophomore album, check my account for more information about this" :gasp:

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

Chairlift - Ch-Ching

Beyonce - No Angel

Erykah Badu - Next Lifetime

Portishead - It Could Be Sweet

Supreme Beings of Leisure - Last Girl on Earth

no angel and next lifetime are my shit

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

3 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

She's too chained to the alleged need for integrity, it isn't the 90s, you shouldn't be scared of sell-out singles. People would understand as a "she did what she had to do for the album" situation. Look at Ava Max and her ridiculous sampled charters. She's probably rolling in dough (after the sampling percentages go through) because she doesn't HAVE integrity. Welcome to the industry, play or pay

Ava has never pretended to be anything but a sell out, she has integrity. sky's the one who wanted to be a main pop girl and then decided she was too cool for it or it wasn't intellectual enough. 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif