TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 minute ago, rancidgirl said:

i feel like if sky ferreira told someone in her comments to kill themselves freeskyferreira would be like "she probably wasnt even the one who said that, it was most likely one of the big men from capitol taking control of her life and her music and not letting her release her sophomore album, check my account for more information about this" :gasp:

It's really annoying at this point

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

She's too chained to the alleged need for integrity, it isn't the 90s, you shouldn't be scared of sell-out singles. People would understand as a "she did what she had to do for the album" situation. Look at Ava Max and her ridiculous sampled charters. She's probably rolling in dough (after the sampling percentages go through) because she doesn't HAVE integrity. Welcome to the industry, play or pay

i really do respect her artistic integrity, but yeah that’s just not how things work on a major label and it never has been unfortunately

Just now, Ceremonials said:

Ava has never pretended to be anything but a sell out, she has integrity. sky's the one who wanted to be a main pop girl and then decided she was too cool for it or it wasn't intellectual enough. 

I don't know her story, but if that's true, then correct. :true: the parallels

Just now, nikkilane77 said:

Ava literally has been lying about her age, if there's one thing she doesn't have is artist integrity

Well nevermind? Lol tbf many artists do that/are made to do that....then again it's usually to lie one to two years down. Idk what her fake age vs real age is. This is turning into an Ava Max lore discussion, oops

Well nevermind? Lol tbf many artists do that/are made to do that....then again it's usually to lie one to two years down. Idk what her fake age vs real age is. This is turning into an Ava Max lore discussion, oops

ava max lore is actually fascinating id love to know more about how she started

dont go please we can only ask for Pretty Dull so many times this is refreshing

no I like Ava but she been lying about the stupidest shit ever she ended Sky

Truly she is just riding off the "1 album legend" status of NTMT and the buzz she can create by saying she will release an album this year, and then never release it. I'm sure she has some sort of label issues, but it's so obvious she is stuck in wanting to be that edgy alt girl who doesn't "sell out", but just do SOMETHING. I would not give a fuck if she released an album of filler pop songs if it led to Masochism (or at this rate a new 2nd album because the whole thing is basically leaked already)

i really do wonder how different sky’s career would be today if she released Cry Baby in 2010. i honestly think think she would still be making the same Masochism now but in much better circumstances. again, i respect her artistic integrity, but what if she cooperated with them, even just for one era at the very beginning? if the album did well, she’s on capitol’s good side. if it flopped, well maybe we would still be in this exact situation, but also then Masochism would be the last album in her contract and the end would be in sight

Do we think Sky listens to "Dealer" at 1am hating her life :um2:. Kinda iconic in a sad way. Time for somebody to put that scene in an indie movie, with Sky playing a musician that parallels herself. Would she take that money? Much to think about involving "integrity"

:sky: gave you all my money, gave you all my moneyyyy, I don't wanna LIIII- :sky:

- Capitol Thoughts at 2am

18 minutes ago, nikkilane77 said:

Ava literally has been lying about her age, 

Lana did the exact same thing (lying about being a year younger):derpna:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

I would also recommend Letrux Em Noite de Climão  If you like that "nocturnal" synth, not that much "Skyy", it's a brazilian album and I think most of brazilian people on this thread already listened to this one, but is really good, it may not click at first, but if it didn't, listen twice 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 minute ago, sweetener said:

kinda want this to make headlines just so both parties have to get off their ass and make some sort of PR statement (which would be hilarious) because these optics are nawt looking good for either side lol

Companies hate having to make statements, especially if people KEEP annoying Capitol AFTER a "joint statement" is made. It could be a fun cycle, if Sky keeps "spilling" on IG, reporters make articles, we click all of the articles for web traffic, people keep posting Sky on places like tiktok for grifting engagement either with her aesthetics or drama, Capitol forced to reveal info. Repeat ad nauseum