TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 minute ago, DinahLee said:

idk idk she kinda snapped

When this is all finally a plan according to Capitol + Sky and they finally release the album on the back on publications finally posting about her and having concrete buzz instead of the same interview that was replicated for different profiles? The mind of a mastermind

:ma:

But for real, she's trying to make a point in "You have to see I'm trying to do my part and they're not doing theirs" way and it has been like this since she posted the Voices Carry cover. Everything is so damn tricky. There's no reason to upload her songs to Soundcloud just to have them out without any profit if she's spending money to make them, especially if this will just trigger the label to go "You already leaked it, leave it there them" and then do nothing. Unless some magical moment of stars aligning and some viral happen, forcing the label to do something if they want to profit over it as well, but that's just... unlikely.

It's looks like a real tug of war from both sides.

Anyway, yeah, the snippet she posted... slay. She heard the muddy mix and went Debby Ryan.

Ryan, not Harry.

In b4 she releases an EP called "Tug of War" yup yup

7 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

The way their voices might even mesh :usrs:- okay now 

that would sound good

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

3 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

In b4 she releases

Yes sis that's the spirit #WeBelieve.

-

I wonder if she can\will try to bargain a NTMT 10th anniversary thing with label. Could be the shortest patch for some cash for both sides and lowkey show there's still demand for Her. It's like... pretty impressive that she still has a local fan base. 

Swamparella, this is the best moment for your comeback. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Sky is trapped in a Man vs. System thing, she refuses to work for them, but instead of going against them she wants them to work for her, that don't make any sense

Also... SWAMPARELLA WAKE UP GURL

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Just now, DinahLee said:

I wonder if she can\will try to bargain a NTMT 10th anniversary thing with label. Could be the shortest patch for some cash for both sides and lowkey show there's still demand for Her. It's like... pretty impressive that she still has a local fan base. 

She should try this! C'mon Capitol, vinyl is also having a resurgence. There is an Instagram account called "addictiontovinyl" where this nice admin posts purchase updates for records. I wonder what the color of the vinyl would be? Would there be a slipcover of the wet shower glass 🚿 , that you remove to reveal a vulnerable Sky? The possibilities 

2 minutes ago, skyptolemaea said:

c'mon skyyyyy give us 💋NIGHT TIME MY TIME 10TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION REMASTERED 2023💋 with the BSIDES plus NEW TRACKS and MY MOLLY and some DEEEEEEMOOOOOS and some LIVE PERFORMANCES PLEEEEEEEEK 

Not My Molly, we don't need THAT MAN ever again in her life

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 minute ago, skyptolemaea said:

c'mon skyyyyy give us 💋NIGHT TIME MY TIME 10TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION REMASTERED 2023💋 with the BSIDES plus NEW TRACKS and MY MOLLY and some DEEEEEEMOOOOOS and some LIVE PERFORMANCES PLEEEEEEEEK 

disc 1 : ntmt standard 

disc 2 : ntmt b-sides pt 1

disc 3 : ntmt b-sides pt 2 (rancid girl home sweet home)

disc 4 : deluxe 

with new single PRETTY DULL

and maybe put as if on streaming like girl that's the least you can do

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 minute ago, heavensentslut said:

disc 1 : ntmt standard 

disc 2 : ntmt b-sides pt 1

disc 3 : ntmt b-sides pt 2 (rancid girl home sweet home)

disc 4 : deluxe 

with new single PRETTY DULL

New single Guardian, Pretty Dull as the promotional one