TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 minute ago, KimKaDAB said:

New single Guardian, Pretty Dull as the promotional one

this with a double mv 

1 minute ago, nikkilane77 said:

none of that will ever ever happen girls

ofc not

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Here is a webpage archive of the r/popheads reddit post about Sky Ferreira. If you don't wanna mess with Reddit or its UI, you can still read the comments.

https://archive.ph/660eW

I also think any ads on the page are static due to it being a "picture" :agree:, might be some funny jokes in there

3 minutes ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

Pretty Dull is so fucking good I just can't imagine her thinking of let it out of NTMT and put Omanko there 

not too much on omanko.

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

It's so weird how sky will pop up every so often and address people calling her lazy & her label issues but nothing specific ever comes of it. Like yea it sucks to have people speculate about what they don't know, but hundreds of defensive notes later and none of it ever paints the whole picture. I've never read any of sky's rants and felt more informed afterwards.

reface-2022-09-19-08-00-15-01-01.jpg

Just now, VioletBunny said:

So I don’t really check in with Sky at all, what do you guys do in here? How have you all not just totally given up on her at this point?

even when nothing happens it's still lots to talk about like leaks 

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

2 minutes ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

It's so weird how sky will pop up every so often and address people calling her lazy & her label issues but nothing specific ever comes of it. Like yea it sucks to have people speculate about what they don't know, but hundreds of defensive notes later and none of it ever paints the whole picture. I've never read any of sky's rants and felt more informed afterwards.

Word-Salad Ferreira? The car is driving but the road leads to nowhere :facepalm:?

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

So I don’t really check in with Sky at all, what do you guys do in here? How have you all not just totally given up on her at this point?

For the last few pages, we bounced ideas about how Sky could USE social media as a TOOL for self promotion, or getting her image or """story""" out there. That was fun. There was also a quick discussion/comparison on Ava Max. This thread usually runs on (un)leaked material discussion, when she has a live performance, or when she posts on social media

ok hear me out again….. downhill lullaby + dont forget + descending triple mv 

just came across an old video on her insta page where she promised (and shes using the word promise) the music video saying that its “on its way”

i honestly love this thread and i need sky to expose her lanaboards account so bad. just talk with us mama, we know you’re reading every comment in here

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever