TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

lmao for fuck's sake I really thought something big leaked. I literally thought I would open this thread to either Pretty Dull, Innocent Kind or All My Lovers Die leaked :deadbanana: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Quick, someone bring a new subject so we can achieve the 1000 pages

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

halsey is better than sky ferreira

Just now, KimKaDAB said:

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

4 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

How many scrapped albums by her do we know?

Cry Baby

Wild at Heart

I'm Not Alright

I Will (EP?)

a visual EP

the covers EP

any other? besides Masochism lol

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

Cry Baby

Wild at Heart

I'm Not Alright

I Will was supposed to be apart of an ep

She supposedly was gonna release a cover ep in like 2017

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

Cry Baby

Wild at Heart

I'm Not Alright

We also have I Will, which is basically NTMT, NTMT Side B 2, also the visual EP and the covers EP

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

If it wasn't truly hell on road between her + Capitol, I really think NTMT10TH was a sure dead-on. People were going for 5th year anniversary thing recently (SZA, Carly...) since it's just a Vinyl repress and then uploading 2-3 reginal tracks\bonus content for streaming and calling it a day. We already had Rancid Girl and Pretty Dull that could be easily add.

Also the way she hinted about Guardian on that Story... "unreleased single back in 2014". She is truly mad. GUARDIAN IS ALIVE AND BREATHING.

1 minute ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

82891623_249178542852151_412511482564050

TrailerParkDarling looking the hell of a messy thread they created 10 years ago:

the fact that they're banned makes it even more hilarious 

6 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Cry Baby

Wild at Heart

I'm Not Alright

I Will (EP?)

a visual EP

the covers EP

wasnt there another working title b4 crybaby

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Just now, skyptolemaea said:

someone needs to remaster rancid girl because it's too quiet 

I wish it was a better song overall nn. Actually apart from Pretty Dull, I don't think there's any outtake that I would like to have on the album. One Way To Heaven is fine but I think that's older than the album. Wereworlf and Rancid Girl and the "acoustic production" are kinda boring for me. I'm on Top is... interesting but sounds like a looped demo.

Can't Say No To Myself though... maybe she was in her Crybaby bag on that one. But it isn't better than anything on the album so the "bonus track" status is ok.

Just now, paris texas said:

i've seen some people use the title "first base" but i'm not sure if that's actually official or not

i think it was like 3 working titles i think that mightve been one of them

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

I met Sky last year after a concert, it was horrible. She was rude and unprofessional. I entered the M&G that costed me $350 and greeted her, to which Sky replied "there's a fire on your street" and I didn't take it very seriously, because I thought she had misheard it. When I was telling her how I wanted the photo she looked at me with wide eyes. I kept telling her "You saved my life" I said "I'm still alive thanks to you and your grown roots". She looked at me and said "Masochism is very real, I'm just giving it the final touches" and then she whispered to me "my label won't let me release it". I started crying and Sky started laughing and she told me "Are you crying? Stop, stop now" and she hit me on my left tit. The photographer took the photo and I went to the M&G section where she started talking to me in procrastinator language. I still can't believe this happened. I am crying as I write this. I wish it wasn't true, but Sky is truly a horrible person.
Thank you for reading.

18816146ca556aa7b4aefa2eb3b5ca57.gif