TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Just now, godsmonster said:

y’all are delusional if you think anything is gonna leak at 1K pages

I never thought Descending would leak, but here we are

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 minute ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

I met Sky last year after a concert, it was horrible. She was rude and unprofessional. I entered the M&G that costed me $350 and greeted her, to which Sky replied "there's a fire on your street" and I didn't take it very seriously, because I thought she had misheard it. When I was telling her how I wanted the photo she looked at me with wide eyes. I kept telling her "You saved my life" I said "I'm still alive thanks to you and your grown roots". She looked at me and said "Masochism is very real, I'm just giving it the final touches" and then she whispered to me "my label won't let me release it". I started crying and Sky started laughing and she told me "Are you crying? Stop, stop now" and she hit me on my left tit. The photographer took the photo and I went to the M&G section where she started talking to me in procrastinator language. I still can't believe this happened. I am crying as I write this. I wish it wasn't true, but Sky is truly a horrible person.
Thank you for reading.

the way this changed my life

She looked at me and said "Masochism is very real, I'm just giving it the final touches" and then she whispered to me "my label won't let me release it"

why did I think of Marina Joyce tho.

2 MORE PAGES TILL 1K... LEAK ALL MY LOVERS DIE AS A REWARD FOR 1K PAGES OF DELUSION

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

I haven't listened to Sky since I was obsessed with 'Boys' in 2014 but to celebrate 1k pages I'll listen to some stuff. What songs are worth a listen? :sky:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, For K said:

I haven't listened to Sky since I was obsessed with 'Boys' in 2014 but to celebrate 1k pages I'll listen to some stuff. What songs are worth a listen? :sky:

listen to finders keepers !

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Just now, For K said:

Just listen to the whole album Night Time My Time 🌃

Just now, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

How is this thread more active than the pre-release thread I-

cause bad bitches spend their time in SF thread

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Just now, paris texas said:

i have no idea honestly :oprah3:

i mean i do actually like her music but i mostly hang out in here because of all the drama

the drama caused by @letterblue and we love her for that... keeping this thread alive

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 minute ago, heavensentslut said:

cause bad bitches spend their time in SF thread

This thread is the hole-in-the-wall dive bar of LB but I weirdly love it. It feels like home and it's honestly hilarious what some people who genuinely enjoy her music say about her on here :omfg2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

6 minutes ago, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

How is this thread more active than the pre-release thread I-

This is technically a pre-release thread, a 10 year old pre-release party...

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

2 minutes ago, For K said:

This thread is the hole-in-the-wall dive bar of LB but I weirdly love it. It feels like home and it's honestly hilarious what some people who genuinely enjoy her music say about her on here :omfg2:

it is my home :wub:

1 minute ago, KimKaDAB said:

This is technically a pre-release thread, a 10 year old pre-release party...

:lmao:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

2 minutes ago, skyptolemaea said:

ONCE I WOULD NOTEEEEE

:lanahairflip3:

THE COLD HAND OVER THE THROAT

:lange:

YOU KNOS THAT FEELING IS FEARRRRR

:clapback:

THE FREEZING IS NEARRRRRR

:beyonce:

Her best collab ever imo:true: