TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 minute ago, Foxes said:

not to derail the chaos but wasn't there an old song by sky called "the woods" and not the one from masochism sessions? unless I've missed something and it's the same song

there's another one but it's by a band called white arrows and sky is featured in it

18816146ca556aa7b4aefa2eb3b5ca57.gif

2 minutes ago, paris texas said:

there's been some shady ass uploads on debris lately please be careful

like shady as in illegal and like really bad

Exactly

Some of y'all are insane for actually downloading those zip. files

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

24 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

well im about to make a pop mix and upload it to youtube

gonna add like 2 more tracks then im done

1 minute ago, heavensentslut said:

gonna add like 2 more tracks then im done

this is sky related btw

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

4 minutes ago, skyptolemaea said:

enjoy 💋

Reveal hidden contents

SO MUCH BETTER THANK YOU FOR THIS

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

8 minutes ago, Masquerade said:

like disturbing/illegal photographs or what? I've always been scared of that site but I think I'll wait to hear from others first before going back there now

Spoiler

It was a troll thirst post of an alleged pop-leak related person, or at least using their name for the images, like a collage of somebody posing, but one was a cropped shot of an :hdu: image, possibly sent through a dm. Couldn't see anything, but it's the implications of somebody possibly having the uncropped :derpna3:.

People in the leak community have also exposed each other on that site, or using discord ops to mess and get information from each other. Lots of it is kid vs kid fighting via text files

Of course theres also the tons of copyrighted material, lol. Its also annoying with pop up tabs (on mobile), and of course you dont know what you are downloading from a random .zip file. Then again/luckily,  most trolling is an .mp3 of a baited snippet with moaning overlaid or somebody elses entire album.

10 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

it’s time to retire dbree and just move onto 4shared or something like it’s so much less shady and you can still search for files

What about soulseek? it's not available for cellphones, but at least we can always see the format of the archives 

Soulseek kinda saved my life many times, it was the only place were I could find the deluxe tracks for Janelle's Electric Lady 

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I've never heard of that site, is it recent?

it’s just a file sharing website, although it’s a lot more popular than debris so it actually seems like it’s probably stricter on copyright stuff but the whole ghost EP is up for download on it so idk

Just now, paris texas said:

tbh debris is shady in general and you don't always know what you're gonna get on there so just be careful with it

True! Also just be weary, especially in discord servers that involve unreleased music or leaked material. Probably won't get into drama or trouble with lurking. I've just witnessed petty people fighting and then taking said drama to other sites. I remember somebody recording their screencall or video argument, guessing they uploaded it or sent it to people (or people recorded a discord fight call), then added a track under it to make a remix :ma:, it was silly, but still-

Just as we talk someone uploaded a supposed Innocent Kind instrumental and I actually think it's genuine

Or it could be any Hole album track that no one remember, but idk it really sounds like what we heard on the performances