TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

29 minutes ago, letterblue said:

when Capitol releases a statement i’ll be happy. someone’s lying and i fear all signs are pointing to Sky!

Don't think they ever will tbh. It seems like their comments have been filled with people spaming about sky for some time now and all they did was restrict the comments. At this point they know that, if she doesn't keep it going, everything will fizzle out. 

2 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

Don't think they ever will tbh. It seems like their comments have been filled with people spaming about sky for some time now and all they did was restrict the comments. At this point they know that, if she doesn't keep it going, everything will fizzle out. 

They have bigger fish to fry

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

They have bigger fish to fry

More likely poor intern and social media having to deal with people claiming where's masochism and having no idea of what's a Sky Ferreira nn.

Having a real statement would need to come from something too earthquaking. I'm not even sure if the Halsey thing was a real or just a marketing scheme (because at first I really thought it was something real, but then it all happened... too easily)

3 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

More likely poor intern and social media having to deal with people claiming where's masochism and having no idea of what's a Sky Ferreira nn.

Having a real statement would need to come from something too earthquaking. I'm not even sure if the Halsey thing was a real or just a marketing scheme (because at first I really thought it was something real, but then it all happened... too easily)

The Halsey stuff seems legit to me, but my gut feeling is Sky herself isn’t being entirely honest about anything to do with Capitol, but they don’t care enough to put any energy into it entertaining her drama.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, DinahLee said:

The right thing would be if she kept going and inciting details about the whole situation. It was kinda clever to pull the video from Korea\2019 and show that the song is done and in Capitol's hands. But she can't let it fizzle away or, in my personal theory, go along with Capitol if they just decide to gaslight her with "Oh ok let's do something together!" to be followed by silence.

Every time she started to pull some strings, things happened. The biggest attention was probably the soundcloud situation in mid 2018, which she got her account back, dropped voices carry, hinted about don't forget and was showing signs of things working out, even on the Masochism timeline we can see that.

It's right after the "Downhill Lullaby Music Video" promise that everything flopped again, circling back to her point about them not really wanting to do their work and fund things. She teased Don't Forget right on the Pitchfork editorial before Downhill Lullaby was released, and that was teased as the official single with Voices Carry release\leak. They clearly were engaging and making plans, even changing their minds to allow something like DL happen first and then it was probably the double Don't Forget\Descending single.

Honestly every time she mentions "music video" is when things go wrong, going back to Guardian in 2015. I'm sure that there are many times that they couldn't work out things especially because of her, like when she was sick and couldn't get with Grant to film the Guardian video (or at least that's something I remember reading) or personal health reasons, but it's also just clear how the label isn't doing anything but taking their feet out of the gas everytime we get close to something.

There's a pattern of how they operate. Thank God we're coming to another FEBRUARY\MARCH (KNIFE EMOJI) to see the next steps.

I still can't believe she had the balls to announce that she finished the lead single after revealing the album title 5 years earlier.

LOOK AT THE DBREEEEEE THERE'S A NEW VERSION OF DESCENDING :oprah4:

Oh nevermind, it's a fan made i hate yall

But to be fair this is actually a very well done job, it really sounds like it could be legit 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Now I think the fake Pretty Dull snippet, this new Descending and that plausible Innocent Kind Instrumental were made by the same person

Why wasting your talent making fake Sky Ferreira leaks???????

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

so as a joke I wondered if an ai I’m using would pick up on sky Ferreira as a notable figure and I’ll just let you see what happened 💀

https://pasteboard.co/1S71eWMt9zyt.jpg

her finger looks really scary

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Just now, evalionisameme said:

She’s working at a bread shop 💀

no she's holding a pie in the deli market at walmart :lmao:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7