TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

9 minutes ago, feelingxcx said:

I'm pretty sure that despite qrates allowing it to go ahead it wasn't officially licensed.  The guy who was behind "the graphics" probably did the campaign himself and just sent qrates an official looking form and that's it. I don't think they'd actually check with the record labels but just needed that piece of paper to shift the blame if they get sued. It's not even known who has the rights to it specifically, especially since Esta Noche's sample was never cleared for official release (and missing from all official channels). There weren't even any copyright mentions on the packaging or records.. that just doesn't happen. But yeah, that's what I'd ideally like to do, NTMT + B sides on 10" and if possible a DL/DF 7"

helpppp well the bootleg pressing was a serve either way but hopefully it’s less shady if sky ever decides to go down that route. 

shocked urban outfitters never tried to get a repress of NTMT

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, lanasugarysweet444 said:

Leak pretty dull so I can kms finally

ur so real 4 this i relate fully

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Capitol will replace Sky Ferreira with an AI impersonator. 

Bookmark me

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

38 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

Someone better come up with an AI who imitates her voice... That's the only way to get new music from her.

Well, that Nasty Cherry vocalist kinda sounds like Sky. 

Sometimes I close my eyes and imagine that the one singing is Sky (besides Charli co-wrote this one ♥) 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde