TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Why do I have this gut feeling that Sky will lowkey look like Jennifer Coolidge when (if?:ohno:) she hits 50

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

18 hours ago, feelingxcx said:

I wish Sky would just open a Cameo account or something and start selling merch / signed prints somewhere if Capitol won't press her records. Get enough money to finish this record/make at least A video without doing too much work 🙏 I highly doubt those streaming royalties are enough to do anything but scrape by.

I often wondered how she makes money. Her mom works at Staples. A regular job like the rest of us, so there's no way mom can support her finacially. Little sister works too. 

Sky hasn't modeled or done movies in a while. What is her income?? Surely Capitol can't say anything about her selling merch or tees. 

3 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Well, that Nasty Cherry vocalist kinda sounds like Sky. 

Sometimes I close my eyes and imagine that the one singing is Sky (besides Charli co-wrote this one ♥) 

Christ. That's hot. They need to get back together. Get rid of the racist one and bring in another girl. Or at least have this singer go solo. 

7 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I often wondered how she makes money. Her mom works at Staples. A regular job like the rest of us, so there's no way mom can support her finacially. Little sister works too. 

Sky hasn't modeled or done movies in a while. What is her income?? Surely Capitol can't say anything about her selling merch or tees. 

Does she write or produce for people?

I could've sworn it was mentioned somewhere that she did under a pseudonym but maybe I imagined that while being a little :sky:

7 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Christ. That's hot. They need to get back together. Get rid of the racist one and bring in another girl. Or at least have this singer go solo. 

Definitely need to get rid of the racist problematic girl. 

She even was very problematic in the Netflix series, poor Charli. 

The rest of the girls are very sweet and I wish them a lot of success. It's a real shame their music is ok-ish but there are some seriously big bops. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Definitely need to get rid of the racist problematic girl. 

She even was very problematic in the Netflix series, poor Charli. 

The rest of the girls are very sweet and I wish them a lot of success. It's a real shame their music is ok-ish but there are some seriously big bops. 

Was she actually racist though? 

I felt the other girls were a bit vile to her tbh especially Charles bestie that only got the gig based on that 

She did a dumb pose-that’s it, very immature and irresponsible of her 

22 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Was she actually racist though? 

I felt the other girls were a bit vile to her tbh especially Charles bestie that only got the gig based on that 

BFFR SHE WAS WEARING KKK HOODIES TOO

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

26 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

dismissing a hitler salute as just a dumb pose.... are you like okay.. do you know how dumb of you that is...