TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Leak Sky's contract with Capitol. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

What I wouldn’t give to be a fly on the wall at a meeting between sky Ferreira and the higher ups at capitol :judgingu3:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

30 minutes ago, For K said:

What I wouldn’t give to be a fly on the wall at a meeting between sky Ferreira and the higher ups at capitol :judgingu3:

"sky please... its been 10 years we know you have enough finished sessions to release an album"

"RAWRRRRR *bites ceos hand*"

"sky... all we want is mas-"

"MASOCHISM *she says in a grimlin voice*"

*she pulls her phone out and opens instagram*

"SKY PLEASE... WE CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER SPAM IN OUR COMMENT SECTION SKY DON'T"

*she plays a snippet of descending*

"UPLOAD I WILL..."

*she uploads the snippet of descending with a long paragraph about how capitol sucks but she can't talk about it*

"RAWWRRRRRRRR *she walks out of the room leaving everyone in fear*"

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Maybe if every Halsey fan in the world donates 1 dollar to Sky, she could afford to finish her album :cuckoo:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

16 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Definitely need to get rid of the racist problematic girl. 

She even was very problematic in the Netflix series, poor Charli. 

The rest of the girls are very sweet and I wish them a lot of success. It's a real shame their music is ok-ish but there are some seriously big bops. 

A shame because Chloe has her own band name Kitten and they are pretty good. She's always come across as someone who's speeding on coke 24/7. A little crazy and ridiculously hyper. She's going on with her own career, continues with Kitten and her own record company. It's like nothing ever happened. So the other 3 need to get back together and bring in another girl. A shame they let it go to waste because of one person and that one person is going on in life like nothing ever happened. :facepalm:

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

giphy.gif

Because it seems Capotol own everything about her including her bodily functions (the way the "free" movement makes it sound). Is she allowed to pee without Capitols permission? 

I want to see the reason why she hasn't done anything for 10 years.

the popjustice thread is so fucking funny

I think the worst part is that every time the story starts to pick steam, Capitol seems to gaslight her into “okay let’s work together”, they make plans and then nothing happens.

is there a rocket scientist in the room that can hazard a guess as to why that might be?

9 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Queen is hard at work in the music studio :wub:

From her IG 

VUNreI7Jngi2.jpg?o=1

write an article about how sky ferreira can't finish her album masochism due to bees in her studio and capitol records refusing to help

Sky Ferreira, the indie pop singer-songwriter, has been facing a unique problem while trying to finish her highly-anticipated album "Masochism." According to recent reports, Ferreira's studio has been overrun by bees, making it impossible for her to record or work on her music.

The problem began when a swarm of bees took up residence in the walls of Ferreira's studio. Despite multiple attempts to remove the bees, they continue to return, making it impossible for Ferreira to use the space. The situation has become so dire that Ferreira has been forced to record her album in other locations, which has significantly delayed its completion.

Adding to Ferreira's troubles, her record label, Capitol Records, has refused to help with the bee problem. Despite Ferreira's requests for assistance, the label has reportedly refused to take any action, leaving the artist to deal with the issue on her own.

The situation has sparked frustration and disappointment among Ferreira's fans, who have been eagerly awaiting the release of "Masochism." Many have taken to social media to express their disappointment, with some even calling for a boycott of Capitol Records.

In a statement to the press, Ferreira said, "I've been working hard on this album for a long time, and it's frustrating to have it delayed because of something as bizarre as bees in my studio. I've been trying to find a solution, but my label has refused to help, which is just unacceptable. I hope that we can resolve this issue soon so I can get back to finishing my album."

It's unclear at this time when "Masochism" will be released, or how the bee problem will be resolved. Fans will have to wait and see if Ferreira can overcome this unusual obstacle and finally finish her album.

reface-2022-09-19-08-00-15-01-01.jpg