TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

there’s something so addicting about coming to this thread knowing there’s nothing new to talk about while Sky sits on Instagram denying that she’s lazy when we all know she is. like i really don’t give a single fuck about leaks. where is the NEWS!? do something Sky?

4 hours ago, EmptyPromises said:

does anyone have a DL for NTMT and Ghost in high quality.

someone say yes :pray2:

Not sure how high quality you need it in but I usually look for flac files on soulseek. I know there's also a Reddit/discord community about sharing music in hq but they got raided some time ago, idk where they're at now 

1 hour ago, letterblue said:

there’s something so addicting about coming to this thread knowing there’s nothing new to talk about while Sky sits on Instagram denying that she’s lazy when we all know she is. like i really don’t give a single fuck about leaks. where is the NEWS!? do something Sky?

SPILL i dont want leaks honestly. i want her to WORK and release stuff for once grr

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

She's always feeding us :trisha:

The food in question:

white2.jpg

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Gaga's Do What You Want lowkey sounds like a Sky song

Can't explain why I think that :ohno:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

4 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Gaga's Do What You Want lowkey sounds like a Sky song

Can't explain why I think that :ohno:

true

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Sky Ferreira: Hi, what's up?

Barnes and Noble Manager: Sky, we need to talk. I've been getting reports that you've been slipping copies of your album, "Masochism," into books all over the store and writing things like "#capitolrecordssucks" and "#freeskyferreira" in the margins. Can you explain what's going on?

Sky Ferreira: Oh, yeah. Sorry about that. I guess I just got a little frustrated with my label and wanted to spread the word about my situation.

Barnes and Noble Manager: I understand that you may be upset with your label, but this kind of behavior is not acceptable. Not only is it vandalism, but it's also disruptive to the store and our customers. We can't have you doing things like this on our property.

Sky Ferreira: I understand, and I apologize. I'll make sure to stop and won't do it again.

Barnes and Noble Manager: I appreciate that, Sky. But just know that if this behavior continues, we may have to ask you to leave the store.

Sky Ferreira: I understand. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'll make sure to keep it in mind in the future.

reface-2022-09-19-08-00-15-01-01.jpg

15 minutes ago, sack said:

what do y’all think her best music video is? i’m stuck between ntmt and you’re not the one, they’re both masterpieces :ma:

Lost in my bedroom

Miracles were made with that low budget

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson