TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I don’t think that’s her, it’s probably her mom or other family-her mother is a massive fan, it’s quite sweet really and she’s over every sky fanpage, post etc.

Sky probably lurks but I doubt she’s compelled enough to post on here like charli xcx most likely does

Sky was literally mother in Baby Driver:true:

Also, some of the weirdest 10 seconds of history of cinema, it's so funny that straight people will never get how impactful is the blurry flashy memory of that blonde dead woman in the middle of an action movie

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, KimKaDAB said:

Sky was literally mother in Baby Driver:true:

Also, some of the weirdest 10 seconds of history of cinema, it's so funny that straight people will never get how impactful is the blurry flashy memory of that blonde dead woman in the middle of an action movie

right? I was kinda surprised she was given only like a minute of screentime, considering the whole plot was somehow revolving around her persona and the way she affected the baby music-wise (???)

i can't help but wonder.......what the fuck happened to her career? this performance is really good, she wants to be there.....no real visible nerves or anxiety present......i need a tell-all book. 

if it's really the big bad guys at Capitol we need Sky to start naming names. don't take it out on Halsey baby girl, it's getting you NOWHERE.

1 minute ago, letterblue said:

i can't help but wonder.......what the fuck happened to her career? this performance is really good, she wants to be there.....no real visible nerves or anxiety present......i need a tell-all book. 

she looks a bit anxious in this one

16 minutes ago, letterblue said:

if it's really the big bad guys at Capitol we need Sky to start naming names. don't take it out on Halsey baby girl, it's getting you NOWHERE.

The way her stage presence feels different, even singing in a genre she didn't want to.

11 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

The way her stage presence feels different, even singing in a genre she didn't want to.

right.....like she's giving her all singing One :toofloppy: what the fuck happened to you girl!?