TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 minutes ago, sophiesmom said:

the level of delulu on lanaboards is truly astonishing ....

how would sky even know the existence of this thread in a lana del rey forum... 

the exact same way charli xcx knew about us lmfaooo for hifn era she leaked a press release of the album before she announced it and we all thought it was fake

34 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

this thread :toofunny:

you guys have traumatized my sister take thread down

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

If we're talking about Sky lurking forums— here's a throwback for you guys :creep:

image.png

But as others said I strongly doubt she has a LanaBoards account, I think she's aware at least though. This entire thread is accessible for users who aren't signed in.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

10 minutes ago, nikkilane77 said:

P.P.S. Shutup forum faggots :lmao:

wait can people say this slur on here :lmao:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

hi sky ferreira drop a chain emoji if you like fried chicken :wub:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

On 11/16/2022 at 2:18 PM, evanislurking said:

Hi! This is my first post on this site :)

First off, I want to say it is very frustrating and I understand people are fed up with the constant false starts for the same album for almost 9 years. It’s awful. 

But here’s the bottom line: there are many many things at play that got us here, some of which are undeniably Sky’s fault, some of which are not. These include but are not limited to: 

1. Sky being stubborn // a perfectionist
  2. Capitol IS blocking some releases and has  made things difficult for her before  
  3. Sky having Lyme Disease and other health issues that required surgery 
  4. Lack of funding, both from Sky and Capitol
  5. Sky potentially suffering from depression or an anxiety disorder which causes her to  be indecisive, self-doubt and obsess over details // causes her to not release anything (I’m saying this as someone with a severe anxiety disorder because I’m the same way with things). 

I understand people are mad and it’s really annoying to feel let down year after year. But please — in a world where you can be ANYTHING, why be mean? Both to each other and to Sky. If you’re mad or angry about something, you can still choose kindness and realize there are so many other artists to follow and listen to while we wait for Masochism. Name calling is awful and if I was Sky (even IF everything was my fault) I’d feel so devastated by some peoples words on this thread. Please be nice to each other and give Sky the benefit of the doubt. I surely wouldn’t want to be in her shoes right now, regardless of who or what was causing the delays. Let’s choose positivity and optimism going forward :)

Hello sky

It popped on my web so I wasn’t stalking 

yeah i really don’t think she has an account lmao i was joking about the ntmt10 thing, honestly i don’t think she lurks that often either. i mean… why would you? it’s 99% bad things all the time, if i were her i would ignore threads about me like the plague lmfao. but she probably has read here at least a little bit though

3 hours ago, sophiesmom said:

the level of delulu on lanaboards is truly astonishing ....

how would sky even know the existence of this thread in a lana del rey forum... and why would she actively check this out... like if she wanted to lurk she would probably go to idk her page on reddit or maybe search for her name on twitter but c'mon 

If you google certain things about sky there are a lot of hits for LB. There's really not a whole lot of chatter about Sky in other places.

reface-2022-09-19-08-00-15-01-01.jpg